Patient Service Rep
Company: North American Dental Group
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Grove Dental Associates - Downers Grove, IL
Patient Service Representative (In Practice)
Join Us in Transforming the Dental Experience
Imagine being able to work with a group that strives to make a
difference in the everyday lives of individuals. At NADG, we use
our individuality and expertise to work with our partnered dental
offices and ensure that every practice is able to focus on what
they do best-providing best in class patient care. Our guiding
principle is empathy, and it allows us to focus on the big picture
of what our work is all about: putting every patient first, every
Do you have the drive and passion for helping others improve the
dental field in the way that we do? Come join our team- assist us
in pioneering a new culture of dentistry.
Hours of Operation
Hours & Days vary -
Working 5 days and getting 40 hours -
"Some Saturdays" required - with day off during the week
No Sundays -
The Role You'll Fill at NADG
Our Patient Service Center is expanding! As a member of our team,
- Cooperate with patients when receiving a high volume of inbound
calls in order to resolve any questions or concerns and work
towards timely solutions.
- Exhibit understanding when scheduling patients at our practices
-and working with them to collect payments on any outstanding
- Frequently utilize a computer system to track, gather
information, and troubleshoot the issues raised by our
- Comfortably make outbound phone calls in order to update
patients and other team members or to obtain needed/missing
information from them.
The Skills We're Looking for
As an ever-growing dental service organization, we are looking for
team members with previous experience and impressive
qualifications. These include---
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a -customer service or call
- The ability to identify and resolve issues with a sense of
urgency while maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and telephone skills
establishing positive relationships.
- A stable employment history (no more than 4 employers in the
last 10 years) and history of consistent attendance.
- Dependability, flexibility, and commitment to providing
exceptional service for patients.
We take pride in our ability to give our team members all the
benefits they deserve. This is why we offer---
- A comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- Competitive paid time off for full-time and part-time team
members which increases as you grow in your career with us
- Constant opportunities for career growth and continuing
- A professional and flexible atmosphere that allows for freedom
and individuality - enabling our team to always strive to do what's
best for the patient
Ready to Join Our Team?
- Our team isn't just looking for good members, we're looking for
the best of the best and are ready to welcome the perfect candidate
to this position. NADG is constantly growing, and we want you to
join us on our mission. Stop searching for jobs - apply today and
start your career.
- If you are professional and organized yet outgoing, flexible,
and energetic, you'll fit right in.
- Our team is full of individuals with different skills and
personalities, but each is willing to go the extra mile for our
patients while communicating well with our team. If this sounds
relatable, then there's a spot for you at our practice. We're
excited to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: North American Dental Group, Downers Grove , Patient Service Rep, Sales , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!