Inside Sales Associate, Outbound
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Share this Job
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future.Position ObjectiveKonica Minolta currently
has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Associate,
Outbound! The SAO will obtain sales through direct and persistent
customer contact via telephone, prospect contact, and providing
excellent customer service.Essential Job Functions
- Sell/Up-sell key brands within the Konica Minolta product and
services portfolio to existing customer base and prospects.
- Keep customers informed on promotional offerings as well as new
- Generate new business through prospecting.
- Understand the metrics for measuring success and maintain
activity levels to achieve goals.
- Adhere to all current sales methods and processes.
- Capture, maintain, and distribute accurate and relevant new
customer information in a timely manner.
- Maintain current knowledge of Konica Minolta Business
Solution's products, solutions, customers, and competitors.
- Maintain database of contacts as well as accurate records of
calls placed and call results.
- Communicates to Manager on a regular basis.
- Maintain daily sales and productivity goals driven by business
- Produce sales and activity reports.
- Other duties may be assigned as they relate to the position and
needs of the organization.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings.
- Manage and maintain campaigns and target lists in our
automation platform, inContact, and SAP CRM.
- Act as the first touch for any prospective clients.
- Meet a quota of at least 12 qualified appointments per
- Generate qualified appointments through outbound prospecting
into targeted organizations.
- Nurture leads in the pipeline to effectively coordinate
handoffs between the account executives and prospects.Competencies
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Detail oriented, requires a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to key quickly using number pad keys.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. This includes good
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritizing, time
management and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Motivated and Dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Strong team player.Experience, Educational Reqts and
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or
- 1-3 inside sales experience.Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have
earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta
Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is
transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica
Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth
opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Downers Grove , Inside Sales Associate, Outbound, Sales , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...