Company: GTT, LLC
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Business Analyst - Business Process Team
- Contract Duration 6 Months
- The Business Analyst -creates process documentation/workflows,
knowledge articles, and self-service guidance for IT
- Collect and document business requirements for project and
process improvement/automation efforts.
- Facilitate process workflow modeling to collaborate on process
improvements, automation capabilities, and clearly defined
end-to-end use cases.
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of
processes achieves the desired results and that services meet
agreed-upon service levels.
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to
highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
- Identify issues and risks.
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of
- Participate in problem resolution.
- Track major incident management processes and ensure adherence
to the process and escalation requirements within the various
support and delivery areas.
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for
- The Business Analyst maintains a complete understanding of and
adheres to all IT policies and processes.
- Previous working experience as a Business Analyst for 3+ years
with Small to Medium size companies
- Rich experience converting manual Processes into Automation or
Systems supported Process
- Able to keep an eye on vision while making iterative steps of
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Great analytical skills
- Data-driven approach
- Scrappy, Self-Starter, Optimist, and able to pull people
- Bachelor's degree or relevant job experience
Required -Systems and Skills Experience:
- SalesForce or similar Enterprise CRM system.
- Financial Force or similar PSA system.
- Greenhouse, Paylocity, or similar HRIS systems.
- Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams,
- Diagramming Software: Lucid Chart or similar diagramming
- Azure DevOps Project tracking or other Kanban-based project
- Power Automate (Writing processes that are implemented
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Fund
About the Company:
- As leading Microsoft Azure, our client is here to make the
cloud work optimally for their clients. With 100% focus on Azure,
they are the ideal Azure consulting partners for their customer's
journey to cloud adoption and optimization with the Microsoft Azure
platform. The company's all-in expertise means it has the technical
know-how to build innovative solutions and solve the most complex
business and technology challenges.
- The enterprise and mid-market businesses this company partners
with need your help to build and create new Azure-based solutions.
Come put your thumbprint on this company's story. As a rapidly
growing company, they are looking for the brightest minds to share
in its exciting future
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Downers Grove , Business Analyst, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...