CNC Maintenance Technician
Company: IMS Global Gear & Machining
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Essential Job Functions
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to
locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism
or hydraulic system.
- Realigns and adjusts components such as spindles and
- Locates damaged air and hydraulic pipes on machine, and
measures, cuts, threads, and installs new pipe.
- Starts machines and equipment to test operation following
- Repairs broken parts.
- Repairs CNC, Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical Pneumatic and
- Sets up and operates metalworking tools such as lathe, drill
press, or grinder, to make or repair parts.
- Modifies computer-controlled motion of robot.
- Repairs Robotic equipment & controls.Assists Mechanical
Engineer to modify sketches or computer-generated designs of
machine components such as hydraulic system and drive
mechanism**Education-** Degree (A.A, A.S, or B.A, B.S) from
two-year or four-year College or university or equivalent
experience preferred**Experience/Training** - 5 years related
experience or training.You should be proficient in:
- Troubleshooting CNC Machines
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting SkillsSalary info:$25 - $30 /
Keywords: IMS Global Gear & Machining, Downers Grove , CNC Maintenance Technician, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...