Company: Alera Group, Inc.
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Alera Group, Inc. is currently seeking a HRIS Analyst to join
their team. This position provides leadership to the central
payroll function serving more than 4000 employees. In this role you
will oversee the auditing and processing of a multi-state biweekly
payroll and lead projects to drive process improvement,
organizational efficiency and effectiveness, and resource
optimization. Such as payroll software, employee records, and
timekeeping software and responsible for overall system performance
and maintenance, including ensuring information security, testing
updates, and improving process efficiency.
- Responsible for the entry, integrity, and support of key
Payroll and HRIS system data.
- Collaborate with HR, HRIS, IT and Payroll to ensure data
quality is maintained through proper entry, analysis, and review
processes. Ensure data is correctly entered and meets the
- Process Employee Action Notices, Employee Separation Notices,
and other transaction documents in a timely and efficient
- Maintain employee data in the payroll system. Coordinate
changes with the payroll and benefits departments, or others.
- Assist in the validation and accuracy of data and support the
- Research issues and assist in finding solutions to continuously
improve the flow of information.
- Ensure new hires complete online onboarding process;
responsible for completing the termination activities.
- Provide administrative and customer service support.
- Generate standard reports for Human Resources or other
personnel as needed.
- Responsible for performing tests on all software integrations
and perform troubleshooting on all technical processes. Prepare
required databases and provide support to all HRIS reports.
- Responsible for training - creating the appropriate user
documentation and procedures. Assist in training users on the
- Assist with M&A system related activities. Education and
- Minimum of Associate degree, Bachelors degree preferred with a
minimum of three to five years of experience in HRMS, HRIS and/or
- Alternative combinations of education and experience will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. Competencies:
- Capable of strategic thinking with a proven track record of
independent working; and positively collaborating, influencing, and
coordinating with stakeholders.
- High drive for results, with a focus on delivering measurable
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to
detail. We're anequal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. If you're a California
resident, please read theCalifornia Consumer Privacy Actprior to
applying. #pandoIQ PandoLogic. Keywords: HRIS Analyst, Location:
Downers Grove, IL - 60515 , PL: 559822816
Keywords: Alera Group, Inc., Downers Grove , HRIS Analyst, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!