Pricing Strategy Analyst
Company: Conagra Brands
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: September 18, 2022
The Pricing Strategy team is part of our revenue management
group and enhances Conagras gross margin through pricing and
promotional trade spending recommendations. The Pricing Strategy
team works with our brand, sales planning, and trade performance
teams daily.As Pricing Strategy Analyst, you will be an important
resource for pricing decisions across a wide spectrum of brands in
our Snacks/Grocery portfolio including Slim Jim, Orville
Redenbacher and Angies Boom Chika Pop. You will develop an in-depth
understanding of the data and tools available for managing pricing
and promotional strategies while also supporting the team in
accomplishing assigned tasks. You will report to a Pricing Strategy
- Provide disciplined analytics support through data mining, data
modeling, data analysis, and cost/benefit analysis for pricing and
promotions across customers and retail channels.
- Partner with assigned brands to analyze market trends, product
volumes, profit margins, competitor and retailer dynamics,
promotional tactics, and long-term brand strategies.
- Provide recommendations to develop brand-specific pricing and
promotional trade strategies.
- Create and monitor KPIs to track the performance of in-market
- Use available tools and data sets to make clear fact-driven
- Look for opportunities to optimize base and promotional pricing
across our portfolio.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and work on special projects to support
Conagra Revenue Management projects and the needs of the Pricing
Strategy team.Position Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Economics,
Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar.
- 1+ years of professional experience; at least 1 year experience
in revenue management, pricing, category management, customer or
sales strategy, or sales or trade finance role.
- Experience translating large amounts of data into applicable
insights and coherent strategies.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex
spreadsheets) and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable working in cross-functional role and
navigating many partners.
- Experience working with databases and writing queries to pull
data.Our Modern Workplace:Conagra's culture of collaboration
enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value
to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you
need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider
each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate
in-person. This position requires you work from our Chicago
headquarters office 4 days a week.Located in downtown Chicago along
the Chicago River, our corporate headquarters is in the landmark
Merchandise Mart building, aka "The Mart".#LI-PM1#LI-HybridOur
Benefits:We care about your total well-being and will support you
with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and
stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules
(subject to your location and role)Our Company:Conagra Brands is
one of -North Americas -leading branded food companies. We have a
rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate
about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every
occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye -, -Marie
Callenders -, Banquet -, Healthy Choice -, Slim Jim -, Reddi-wip -,
and Vlasic -, and emerging brands, including Angies - BOOMCHICKAPOP
-, Dukes -, Earth Balance -, Gardein -, and Frontera -.We pride
ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive
culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.Conagra
Brands -is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified
applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color,
religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other
characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Downers Grove , Pricing Strategy Analyst, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!