Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Well-respected and growing company is seeking a Financial
Analyst. This organization has gone through explosive growth over
the last few years, and is a well-respected brand.Why Work for the
- Opportunity for growth/development- adding on more
responsibilities over time
- Great leadership
- High level exposure- can have a say in process
improvements/procedures and be involved with strategy
- Entrepreneurial in spirit
- Good work life balance and laid back environment
- Great mentorship/leadership- opportunity to learn
- They offer a dynamic, entrepreneurial company culture and high
- Hybrid schedule- in the office 2x a week Responsibilities and
Duties of the Financial Analyst:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports- assisting in the
analysis of financial information to determine present and future
financial performance, including coordinating monthly reporting,
quarterly forecasting and annual planning processes.
- Partner with various departments and leadership to provide
guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, business
plans, and targets.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual P&L analysis, Risk
and Opportunity analysis, and bridge comments to shed insights into
- Assist consolidation of financials, monthly reporting
requirements, HQ deliverables, and prepares special adhoc financial
analysis and presentations for management.
- Make recommendations to improving the efficiency of the
financial reporting processes and budget.
- Provides accurate and timely feedback on discrepancies and
unreasonable and unsupported financial conditions or
- Provides financial consulting regarding pricing and special
projects. Experience Preferred of the Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- 2+years of finance experience
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Downers Grove , Financial Analyst, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!