Company: IMS Global Gear & Machining
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Job Description*3rd Shift ONLYPosition OverviewLoads, unloads
and moves required materials within company grounds by performing
the following duties.Essential Job Functions
- Reads work orders or oral instructions to ascertain materials
or containers to be moved opened or packed.
- Loads and unloads materials onto /or from pallets, trays, racks
and shelves by hand truck or forklift.
- Ability to load materials into vehicles and install strapping,
bracing or padding to prevent damage during transit.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated
- Accurately Counts, weighs and records number of units of
materials moved or handled on a daily production sheet.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks
cases, bales or other containers.
- Loads truck s for shipping.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles
- Removes samples of materials, labels with identifying
- Removal of waste product chips/scrap from cells and dispose of
- Move/Transfer material physically and in Vantage to make room
for more incoming/outgoing parts.Salary info:$17 - $19 / hr
Keywords: IMS Global Gear & Machining, Downers Grove , Material Handler, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!