Import and Export Analyst
Company: CJ America Inc
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Supply Chain Import/Export Analyst
at CJ America is responsible for the administration of
documentation processes required to import and export materials in
compliance with federal, state, local, or country specific
regulations. Review all required documentation and supporting
calculations of duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight, and
volume of products. Verify all payment transactions are completed
in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policy.
Ensures that all documentation is up to date in tracking systems
and that required in our ERP system. Additionally, this role
resolves issues and expedites solutions with clients, customs
officials, and shippers. Job Description and Responsibilities
- Administer all import and export of goods
- Supervise delivery of all goods
- Manage distribution of all goods to various geographical
- Oversee handling of all goods and ensure safety in all
transportation and design cost effective methods for same
- Analyze best means of transport for all products as per
customer requirement in coordination with customer service
- Maintain subject matter expertise in all import and export
- Evaluate all company businesses and provide required
classification for all import and export operations
- Collaborate with senior management and ensure compliance to all
trade regulations and changes and provide training to all company
employees for all import processes.
- Perform all internal and external audits and perform required
prior disclosures for all processes
- Supervise efficient working of all external agents such as
freight forwarders and customer brokers
- Monitor implementation of all department operations and ensure
compliance to all regulations for department and subsidiaries and
adhere to all standards for import and export goods and establish
all targets and streamline processes to incorporate all government
- Design all compliance forms and templates and prepare required
reports and maintain an efficient import and export classification
databases and ensure accuracy in same and ensure compliance to all
- Assist all overseas business partners in import and export
operations and implement trade agreement programs and maintain
internal controls for same Preferred Education/Background:
- Bachelors degree in Logistics, Operations Management,
International Trade, or related field preferred.
- At least five years of experience in import/export operations
required Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Thorough knowledge of shipping regulations and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate shipping and warehouse
Keywords: CJ America Inc, Downers Grove , Import and Export Analyst, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!