Company: Staff Management SMX
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 15, 2022
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. The Gauge Setter plays a critical
role in the production of quality precision components through the
setting of a variety of gauges for all production jobs in the shop.
. Perks & Benefits: Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card
pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Other on the spot perks.
Shifts: 1st Shift. Employment Types: Full Time, Temporary or
Contract. Pay Rate: $17.00 - $20.00 / hour Duties:
- Set a variety of gauges, such as calipers, micrometers, air
gages, indicators, and special test equipment using blue print
- Set up and adjust gages using blue print specifications with
master part, Jo Blocks, and set rings per specification
requirements. This includes periodic verifications of gauge
- Ability set up Go/No Go plug gauges, snap gauges, and thread
gauges.. Position Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent or qualified experience.
- Equivalence of 1 to 2 years of Inspection or Gauging experience
in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18
years old., required education: HS Diploma or GED. Work Location:
SMX @ Rexnord Industries, 2400 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL
60515. Job Types: Machine Operator, Manufacturing, Production.
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Downers Grove , Gauge Setter, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!