Industrial Maintenance - 2nd shift
Company: Valid USA
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Valid USA is a secure, make-it-happen partner. We are a global
company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion and
6,000 associates worldwide. Our job is to ensure every solution is
seamless and secure - whether it's for big data, payment cards,
government issued identification, mobile financial services or
highly targeted direct marketing campaign management. Our website
address is www.valid.com. Valid has an outstanding opportunity for
an -Industrial Maintenance Technician -based in our Downers Grove,
IL manufacturing facility. This is a 2nd -shift position with hours
of 2:30pm - 11:00pm. What will you do?
- Perform job setup duties on production equipment before
- Maintain, repair, and troubleshoot production -equipment.
- Serve as in-house trainer on production equipment and standard
- Work with managers to determine workload priorities and
scheduled work for maintenance -technician team
- Ensure the machines are consistently performing.
- Provide routine preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Maintain proper levels of inventory and supplies.
- Keep machine equipment clean.
- Perform related job duties as needed and assigned. What are we
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a process manufacturing
environment, preferably within precision equipment.
- 2+ years of technical school or college courses in
- Experience with pneumatics and electro-mechanics.
- Experience troubleshooting machines required.
- Understanding of ISO standards and SPC (Statistical Process
- Strong team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Requires eyesight correctable to 20/20 to operate equipment.
Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading
information from printed sources and computer screens.
- Strong verbal and written communication. Ability to keep
detailed and accurate maintenance records.
- Ability to focus and perform precision hand movements when
operating a machine.
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail.
Reason through problems involving set-up and operation.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft
- Willingness to take part in our background check and drug
testing process. What we offer:
- Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month following date
of hire -and include a choice of 4 medical plans under BC/BS,
dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(k), 2 weeks of
vacation, 6 additional days of paid time off and paid
Keywords: Valid USA, Downers Grove , Industrial Maintenance - 2nd shift, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!