Full-Time Warehouse Associates
Company: Martin Brower
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Earn Great Hourly Pay Plus Benefits At Martin Brower!
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for
restaurants around the world, now has Warehouse positions available
in your area! As part of one of the largest privately held
companies in the United States, Martin Brower offers top hourly
pay, great benefits and a People First-driven culture that is
committed to safety and the well-being of our team. If you're ready
for something better, we're ready for you - apply today!
Warehouse associates receive inbound products, replenish, pick,
select and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers
utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and fork lifts in
a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
Pay scale overview:
* Start at $20.78 per hour
* Increase to $22.00 at 1 year
* Incentive pay - upon achieving productivity standard
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Promotional Opportunities: Warehouse to Wheels Program (CDL
* Safely build pallets, cart or cages of product for loading and
delivery to our customer.
* Select product safely with a high degree of accuracy.
* Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as
* Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
* Perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean
* Meet or exceed productivity standards.
* Any other duties as assigned.
* Foodservice distribution experience a plus
* 6 months Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) preferred
Warehouse Position Qualifications:
* Minimum 18 years of age
* Pallet jack/forklift experience preferred
* Must be comfortable working in cold conditions
* Must be available to work ANY Shift - We are a 24/7 operation
* Must pass post-offer background and drug test
Keywords: Martin Brower, Downers Grove , Full-Time Warehouse Associates, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!