Power BI Consultant
Company: Advanced Resources
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Job Number: 491827Power BI ConsultantOur client, a leading
consumer product organization, is looking for a Power BI
Consultant.Length of assignment: 2-3 monthsThis role pays
- Conceptualize, develop, implement, and maintain reporting
solutions for monitoring and analyzing business performance for
wide audiences within Power BI.
- Build complex data models to support business process.
- Problem solves and researches issues with building the data
- Maintain Power BI visualization suite including report access,
building new reports, dashboards, and visualization solutions, and
app creation while adhering to reporting standards and best
- Work with end users by conducting ad hoc reporting, supporting
special projects, leveraging data to identify and tell a story
around the root cause of problems, and spearhead resolutions with a
focus in reducing costs, increasing revenue, and improving
- Translate end-user requirements into technical specifications
for development and BI teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve current operations
reporting to improve efficiency and provide recommendations on new
data to capture for future analysis.
- Apply various statistical modeling techniques to answer
business questions; validate predictions and communicate findings
clearly to all levels of the organization. Requirements:
- Master in the concepts and application of DAX - (90% of work is
with DAX )
- 2+ years of experience in Power BI is required
- Power BI or Tableau experience is required in an enterprise
setting including report building, implementation and management of
row-level-security, distribution of apps, reports, and
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Analytics,
or quantitative study is preferred
- Proficient in data modeling within Power BI.
- Experience with scripting languages such as R or Python is
- Ability to work one-on-one with end users to discuss
enhancements and resolve issues by providing actionable
recommendations based on data.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform synergies (Power
Automate, Power BI, Power Apps)
- Team player who can take initiative ability to meet deadlines,
and effectively work cross-functionally.How do I apply?If this
sounds like something you'd be interested or would like to hear
more about, let's connect! Please, forward your resume to Laddison
.About Advanced ResourcesAdvanced Resources is Chicagoland's top
award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance,
Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has
helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds
of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many
staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight,
Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing
experience unlike any other.It is Advanced Group's practice not to
discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex,
race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or
maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: Advanced Resources, Downers Grove , Power BI Consultant, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!