Warehouse Associate/Picker Needed
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Competitive pay plus we have 1st shift contract to hire
- 1st Shift – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Ready to join us and jump start your career? Now's the perfect time
to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Automotive
Parts Material Handler working at a premier, Fortune 500 client and
global leader in the automotive parts distribution industry.
This is a build-your-career opportunity in a clean, safe and
supportive work environment.
Why should you apply to be an Automotive Assembler?
- Starting pay of $14.00
- Offering 1st Shift – Monday – Friday
- 40 hours a week, with over time available
- Large company with room for career growth
- Well established company with several locations across the
- Safe, clean, work environment
- Opportunity to learn new skills, obtain on-the-job
- Contract to hire opportunity!
What is a typical day in Automotive Parts Material Handling? You'll
- Pick and stage parts for store replenishment
- Mark pallets with identifying store information
- Use hand-held radio frequency device (RFD)
- Climb stairs and ladders up to 12ft to retrieve merchandise
An Automotive Parts Material Handler job might be an outstanding
fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are detail orientated
- Comfortable working at a fast pace.
- Able to lift or move 25 – 50 lbs., and occasionally lift and or
move up to 100 lbs.
- Comfortable bending, standing, and kneeling
- Comfortable with working overtime when required
- Have previous experience in a warehousing, manufacturing
While achieving your goals, we'll provide the perks that support
you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for
eligible employees, group insurance options*, holiday pay plan, EAP
at no cost, corporate discounts, as well as access to thousands of
free courses to help improve and further develop your skills.
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are
not sponsored by Kelly Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with
a premier employer and industry leader. Apply to be an Automotive
Parts Material Handler today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Downers Grove , Warehouse Associate/Picker Needed, Professions , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!