Associate Advisor - CFP
Company: The Judson Group
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Judson Group has partnered with a large independently held
wealth management firm in the search for an Associate Advisor. This
individual will be supporting the firm's Senior Advisors with
financial planning responsibilities while taking on lead client
responsibilities over time. This is a great opportunity to join a
well-respected firm known for developing advisors along its path to
partnership. While the firm's office is in Downer's Grove, there is
a lot of remote work flexibility once up to speed. Client meetings
will take place all over the Chicagoland area.This person will also
be supporting financial decisions for employer benefits,
investments, income tax, retirement planning, charitable giving,
estate planning, and insurance. The ideal candidate will have
experience handling complex client transactions, implementing
investment and financial planning recommendations, and
participating in or conducting client
- Build and maintain client relationships in partnership with the
- Work with client support team to provide an exceptional client
- Prepare and analyze client tax returns.
- Attend meetings held by Advisors with clients and
- Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly
executed and documented.
- Gather client data including financial constraints and
- Manage account administration, cashiering, and forms for
- Conduct financial planning reviews, implementing as
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- CFP required
- Minimum 4 years of experience with an investment
consulting/management firm, family office, or RIA.
- Strong financial planning experience.
- Experience with CRM, financial planning software, and portfolio
accounting software.Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive compensation, bonus, and benefits package.
Keywords: The Judson Group, Downers Grove , Associate Advisor - CFP, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!