Pre-Sales Engineer (Consumer Products or Food/Bev) - Remote option
Company: Siemens Corporation
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 18, 2023
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better
future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to
develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world
of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
* Technical Sales and support of Siemens Digital Enterprise
Solutions portfolio. U.S. based highly skilled role within the
Pre-Sales Consulting team
* As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you will lead the engagement
with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business
needs and technical requirements and architect appropriate
solutions from the Siemens portfolio
* By utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs,
industry best practices and competitive differentiation, you will
prepare and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of
our software solutions in support of our selling efforts
* You will be a critical contributor within the sales process
* Become a trusted advisor with the Sales Orchestrators and
Customer through building of a credible business and technical
consultant relationship, while working alongside the sales
orchestrators and other peers within Siemens.
* Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the breadth of Siemens'
digital enterprise portfolio that pertains to Consumer Products and
* Provide guidance and mentoring on the technical capabilities and
business value of the customer's current and proposed Siemens
* Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high-level
business and technical requirements
* Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proof of
* Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources to
respond to the customer
* Construct meaningful collateral for client requests for
information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations
and proof of concept exercises, Lead response to client requests
* Have a good understanding of Consumer Products and Retail
Industry in Design/Manufacturing/Quality process.
* Share best practices and customer success stories within the
group, Business Unit and across the Siemens Digital Industries
* Deliver presentations and demonstrations related to Digital
Enterprise for the Consumer Products and Retail Industry
* Experience in Consumer Products, Food & Beverage or Retail space
* Knowledge of Engineering, design and manufacturing methods or
processes is highly desired, and background in
Design/Manufacturing/Quality Process/Quality in the Consumer
Products or Retail is desired (PLM Systems, Food & Beverage,
Cosmetics, specification Management, Recipe Management, etc.)
* Must be open to a minimum travel of 25% almost exclusively
* Working in the Consumer Products or PLM Industry is desired
* BS in Engineering required, in related discipline.
* Recent experience applying knowledge (product, industry,
professional, technical) doing individual contributor work.
* Proven record of ability to present business value in front of
groups while incorporating selling techniques.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in
the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer
sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in
the United States.
The total compensation salary range for this position (base +
variable pay) is $101,000 to $202,000. Siemens offers a variety of
health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our
benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In
addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with
Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave,
PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation
(for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Keywords: Siemens Corporation, Downers Grove , Pre-Sales Engineer (Consumer Products or Food/Bev) - Remote option, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!