Machine Operator- 1st Shift
Company: Staff Management - SMX
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Description First shift openings in Downers Grove at our
client's production facility. This position is responsible for
setting up and running machines to produce fiberglass bearings to
tolerance. The individual will also be responsible for operating
some grinding machines as needed. Normal working hours are 7am-3pm
or 5am-1pm Monday thru Friday with pay up to $19/hr, depending upon
experience. Perks & Benefits
- Paid Training
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Up to $19/Hr! Employment Type & Shifts
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- 1st Shift Job Responsibilities
- Follow quality and safety rules and keep work area in a clean
and orderly condition.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Individual will also
be responsible for operating some grinding machines as needed.
- Direction will be given by Team Lead at start of shift.
- At all times this position is required to follow the proper
safety procedures as well as strictly adhere to all documented
procedures around the processing of parts.
- Maintain work cell 5S and general housekeeping REQUIREMENTS
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to select,
position, and secure machinery.
- Able to adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately,
according to specifications, and in a timely fashion. Associate
- HS Diploma or GED
- Background Check
- Able to Lift 30 pounds
- Drug Test
- Stand for Shift Duration
- Must be at least 18 years old
Keywords: Staff Management - SMX, Downers Grove , Machine Operator- 1st Shift, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!