Child Care Housekeeper/ Janitor (Part-Time)
Company: North Country Academy
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong
learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and
loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the
knowledge to succeed.
* Works to keep the building, classrooms and playground in a clean,
safe and orderly condition.
* Completes janitorial tasks such as, vacuuming, mopping, dusting,
cleaning windows and restrooms.
* Assist in cleaning school equipment, furniture, fixtures, and
* Gathers and empty trash.
* Clean restrooms and refill dispensers.
* Assists with putting up and removing seasonal decorations.
* Experience in a janitorial or housekeeping preferred.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child at
our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Keywords: North Country Academy, Downers Grove , Child Care Housekeeper/ Janitor (Part-Time), Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!