Accounts Payable Associate
Company: Elkay Manufacturing Co.
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Accounts Payable Associate
Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation is a thriving, values-driven
company focused on doing the right things. We're a fast growing,
publicly traded company (NYSE: ZWS), with an enduring reputation
for integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive
environment where careers flourish and grow.
Named by Newsweek as One of America's Most Responsible Companies
and an Energage USA Top Workplace, at Zurn Elkay Water Solutions
Corporation, we never forget that our people are at the center of
what makes us successful. They are the driving force behind our
superior quality, product ingenuity, and exceptional customer
experience. Our commitment to our people and their professional
development is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth for
over 100 years, as one of today's leading international suppliers
of plumbing and water delivery solutions.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, Zurn Elkay Water Solutions
Corporation employs over 2800 employees worldwide, working from 24
locations across the U.S., China, Canada, Dubai, and Mexico, with
sales offices available around the globe. We hope you'll visit our
website and learn more about Zurn Elkay at zurnelkay.com.
If you're ready to join a company where what you do makes a
difference and you have pride in the work you are doing, talk to us
about joining the Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation
The Accounts Payable Associate processes a variety of invoices,
credit memos, debit memos, utility bills, payment requests and
refunds. This individual is critical in Identifying and reconciling
outstanding issues with suppliers and internal personnel.
Responsibilities in more detail include:
* Review invoices, credits memos, debit memos, utility bills,
payment requisitions, expense reports and any other requests for
payment and proper levels of approval.
* Post transactions in Oracle verifying supplier, total invoice
amount, terms, discounts, remittance addresses, g/l account codes,
purchase orders and any other critical information related to the
accuracy of payments.
* 3-way match data on invoices to purchase order received
* Audit data entry for accuracy.
* Work with buyers to resolve issues with vouchers in a variance or
exception status which require further reconciliation or follow
* Review Supplier statements. Reconcile balances. Contact suppliers
for missing invoices and credit memos.
* Request refund of unapplied credit balances for suppliers with no
current payment activity.
* Provide information to suppliers and internal personnel regarding
invoice inquiries. Identify suppliers that accept ACH payments and
route paperwork to various departments to set them up as an ACH
* Perform other miscellaneous duties such as sorting mail, filing,
obtaining and providing copies of invoices to internal and external
customers, participating in special projects assigned to the
* Minimum High School Diploma.
* Minimum of 2 years of Accounts Payable including experience
within an automated 3-way match system environment.
* Oracle experience preferred
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, Microsoft Word & Outlook
* Accuracy and speed of data entry.
* Detail oriented.
* Analytical skills.
* Good organizational skills.
* Self starter.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize.
* Work well as a team member.
* Ability to clearly communicate with others.
* Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Problem solving/Trouble shooting skills.
Total Rewards and Benefits
* Competitive Salary
* Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life
* Matching 401(k) Contribution
* Health Savings Account
* Educational Reimbursement
* Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Elkay Manufacturing Co., Downers Grove , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!