Mortgage Loan Officer - Chicagoland Market
Company: The Huntington National Bank
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 23, 2022
DescriptionThe Mortgage Loan Officer position provides Simply
the Best customer service to each customer at all times.
Responsibilities include using internal and external referral
sources to develop mortgage loan business; builds and maintains
business relationships within the community.The associate in this
- Develops new and expands internal and external referral sources
to grow mortgage business
- Using consultative selling techniques, advises clients on
mortgage loan options and other financial products.
- Provides excellent customer service from approval through
closing, working closely with loan origination sources to secure
and verify all information required for underwriting.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships.
- Advises customers on the completion of loan applications.Basic
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years of mortgage loan origination experience,
preferably at a bank
- NMLS licensePreferred Qualifications
- Pipeline and book of business
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage loan products (conventional, FHA/VA,
construction lending and portfolio programs)
- Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation, and
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell
financial products and services
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills *Ability to multi-task
- PC - Internet skillWorkplace Type:EEO/AA
Orientation/Gender IdentityTobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit
Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.Agency Statement:
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters
for any position
Keywords: The Huntington National Bank, Downers Grove , Mortgage Loan Officer - Chicagoland Market, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!