Company: IMS Global Gear & Machining
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 11, 2022
Job DescriptionEssential Job Functions
- Follow operator work instructions.
- Checks and replenishes machine with proper fluids.
- Follows direction of set up and supervisor.
- Responsible for daily housekeeping.
- Loads and unloads parts correctly as instructed by training
- Makes appropriate machine offsets to run parts to controlled
- Complete SPC and other Quality controlled documents properly
and per control plan frequency.
- Understand control plans, identify all gages, follow
disciplines associated with check frequencies
- Change basic tools (inserts, brushes, etc.) proficiently, in a
timely manner and without jeopardizing man, machine, or
- Maintain accurate tool logs and adhere to preset tool change
- Verbally able to communicate company Quality Policy and explain
Company targets for PPM's and On-time Delivery.
- Completes Labor Reporting card accurately and
- Understands and complies with proper containment activities and
defective product isolation.
- Trouble-shoot basic machine alarms.
- Communicate effectively with outside suppliers, understand tool
failure analysis, and actively participate in tooling trials thru
proper documentation and failure analysis.
- Perform the following category requirements proficiently, in a
timely manner, and without jeopardizing man, machine, or
- Thoroughly comprehend M&M Gear analyzer charts.
- Complete knowledge of specialized equipment and total ownership
of any one process.
- Responsible for conformity to product and shall stop production
to correct quality problems.
- Other duties may be assigned.Salary info:$16 - $17 / hr
Keywords: IMS Global Gear & Machining, Downers Grove , Machine Operator, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!