Service Route Rep
Company: Club Assist
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The Service Route Representative (SRR) will support their Managers
in the supply and service to his/her established customer base.
This role is accountable for providing quality service,
distribution of goods and great customer service support to our
The SRR must be able to deal with a large and diverse range of
products, as well as a large customer base. This position must work
well under pressure - and effectively as a team member. The SRR
must be able to cope effectively with difficult situations and
Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
* Must maintain proper vehicle appearance and condition.
* Work closely with their Manager to ensure customers are aware of
initiatives and current battery promotions.
* Able to achieve budget and targets set by Logistics Manager.
* Work closely with Marketing and become familiar with marketing
brochures / pamphlets; be aware of marketing product resource
* Promotion of benefits and value program of battery program to
staff and customer network.
* Ability to troubleshoot all technical issues with Battery
testers; maintenance and technical assistance of basic Battery
* Delivery of batteries or ancillary products distributed by the
* Responsible for fill rate and stock mix of customers / Battery
Rotation, Consignment / Inventory Control for customer locations,
Warranty adjudication / Warranty rate management, Vehicle Inventory
control / Variances / FIFO, CMS (inventory management system)
proficiency and collection of junk batteries and return to
designated drop zone(s).
* Maintain all company logs, records and reports on a daily basis;
analyse Daily Volume Reports.
* Receive payment for products sold and accurately record into
assigned account according to banking procedures.
* Collect tester and customer sales data; predict future market
trends by analysing customer reports.
* Support contractors by reaching sales budget goals/targets;
accountable for knowing and ensuring sales budget expectations are
* Provide excellent customer service.
Work Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
* BC Driver License with clean abstract.
* Forklift and electric pallet jack certification desired.
* Previous background in Automotive and/or Battery Industry.
* Prior experience in customer support, sales or service; min. 4
* Basic automotive and mechanical knowledge required (i.e., battery
testing and equipment troubleshooting).
* Accounting and expense reporting.
* Ability to complete paperwork and reports as needed, correctly,
and on time.
* Understanding of product knowledge; diagnosing and replacing
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and effective
* Solid organizational and time management skills; ability to meet
* Strong decision-making / judgement skills; solution oriented.
* Exceptional customer service skills; ability to resolve
Physical and other Requirements:
* Must be able to lift 40 - 75 lbs while balancing and carrying
equipment (includes bending, kneeling, lifting, etc.).
* Must pass physical exam and Drug test and have a clean driving
* Able and willing to work non-standard business hours such as;
nights, weekends, holidays, etc. if needed
* Compliance with Safety Regulations and all other federal, and
Benefits and Perks:
* We offer a competitive salary based on experience.
* Benefits package
* You will receive ongoing challenges and career progression in
this organization, which values continuous improvement, work within
a fun team-based environment that rewards innovative thinking.
Keywords: Club Assist, Downers Grove , Service Route Rep, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!