Customer Care Representative
Company: The Room Place
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job Description Essential Purpose of PositionReceiving inbound
calls from customers, drivers and store personnel. Determining how
to address their issues and following through until there is
resolution. Job Related Responsibilities
- Handling inbound/outbound calls including driver calls.
- Schedule Technician appointments to service merchandise when
appropriate based on warranty.
- Being courteous and professional to all customers, drivers and
store personnel who call in for assistance at all times.
- Determining what item is being referred to by checking for
- Determining what options are available to the customer based on
date of delivery (which impacts warranty restrictions) and type of
problem that the customer is describing (which impacts whether the
problem is correctable by service).
- Probing by asking relevant questions to ensure customer's needs
are being met.
- Meeting performance standards as established.
- Using real time keying, process customer problems requiring
outside service companies by initiating work orders and scheduling
service date. Create and schedule exchange of merchandise when
applicable. Document all conversations with customers in
- Give appropriate codes to drivers per applicable process.
- Keep abreast of the product as well as the latest
policies/procedures and be able to appropriately apply them to
- Performs additional duties as required or requested.About
YOU:Ideal team members at The Room Place have excellent attention
to detail as well as strong communication and problem-solving
skills. It is important to be able to work both independently and
in a team. At The Room Place we strive to put our customers first,
ensuring they have the best experience possible. In addition, we
treat our team members as family, offering benefits, job stability,
and opportunities for both career and personal growth.
- Inbound and outbound customer call center experience
- Must provide exceptional customer service by exhibiting great
listening skills, being empathetic, apologizing when applicable and
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must have highly developed communication skills both written
- Must have basic PC skills; Proficient data entry skills
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use electronic equipment constantly such as a
telephone and PC.
- Must have great problem-solving skills, analytical ability and
the ability to memorize procedures.
- Must have excellent detail orientation and follow-up
- Must be self-motivated.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) helpful.
- Should have excellent customer service orientation.Physical
SittingX Walking X Climbing XBending X Twisting X Crawling
XSquatting XLifting 10 lbs X Lifting 20 lbs XLifting 30 lbs
XLifting 50 lbs XLifting more than 75 lbs XLifting above shoulder
Keywords: The Room Place, Downers Grove , Customer Care Representative, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!