Lifestyle Coach /Front Desk Support 8am-4pm
Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! We are not limited by our job title. We are one team
united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the
stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to
create your own lasting impression.Lifespace Communities would like
to introduce the opportunity to become a Lifestyle Coach atOak
Trace200 Village DriveDowners Grove IL. 60516The Lifestyle Coach is
responsible for planning, implementing, and leading daily activity
programming that fulfills the wellness dimensions of sensory,
social, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, and physical
enrichment. Position provides on-the-job training and participates
in updating care plans as associated with activities. A few other
details about the role:
- Orchestrate and lead therapeutic activities for resident
participation for individual as well as group structures.
- Motivate residents to participate in daily planned
- Provide high level of resident engagement. Establish one-on-one
relationships with residents. Maintain daily one-on-one visitation
schedule. Conduct resident activity interest surveys.
- Strengthen resident activity with the development and
coordination of programs.
- Provide hands-on/on-the-job training to newly hired activities
assistants. Provide skill-set retraining as assigned.
- Document resident attendance to activities. Electronically
update care plan to include assessment, activity participation and
- Oversee the movement of residents to and from recreational
areas to participate in scheduled programs include activities held
outside of Community. Plan, create amd publish monthly programming
and transportation calendar.
- Communicate on-going performance feedback of activities
- Maintain inventory par levels, track inventory and
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace. And here's what you need to apply:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree preferred.
- Two to three years applicable experience
- Certifications required by state regulations. Industry
certifications include AAC, ADC, ADPC, and ACC.
- Possess a genuine appreciation of geriatric population.
- Ability to work with demanding residents in a calm and
- Knowledgeable of computer functions and the ability to learn
and use a variety of computerized activity programs.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, and efficiently implement
events independently and in group involvement.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors
and team members.
- Advanced computer skills.Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of
success and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities,
continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get
ready to ignite your life and experience Living
Lifespace.ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:Lifespace Communities
headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is one of the nation's
largest senior living provider of non-profit retirement
communities. The organization has annual revenue of over $340
million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace Communities
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Lifespace has remained
true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional, financially
sound communities where people could enjoy a more rewarding and
secure retirement. The organization is committed to excellence and
innovation in creating communities that celebrate the lives of
seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,100 residents.The Lifespace
Communities are as follows:
- Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, Florida
- Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, Florida
- Beacon Hill - Lombard, Illinois
- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, Kansas
- Edgemere - Dallas, Texas
- Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire,
- Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, Florida
- New Castle - Mequon, Wisconsin
- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, Illinois
- Querencia at Barton Creek - Austin, Texas
- The Stayton - Fort Worth, Texas
- Village On The Green - Longwood, Florida
- The Waterford - Juno Beach, Florida
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Downers Grove , Lifestyle Coach /Front Desk Support 8am-4pm, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!