Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!$41-$61hr Shift differential -
BENEFITS - HIRING ON THE SPOTAssisted Living Licensed nurses FT
only $3,500 paid as follows:$1,000 after 30 days$1,000 after 90
days$1,500 after 120 daysAssisted Living Licensed nurses PT only
$1,500 paid as follows:$500 after 30 days$500 after 90 days$500
after 120 daysWho wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get
paid to create memories for our residents! If you are a
compassionate Nurse who has the heart for providing exceptional
care and and you have the desire to create memorable experiences
for our seniors, we want to talk to you!We are not limited by our
job title. We are one team united by our passion for service with a
dash of fun. No matter the stage in your career, this is your
opportunity to be empowered to create your own lasting
impression.Oak Trace200/250 Village Dr,Downers Grove, IL
60516Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity
to become a Registered Nurse.The Registered Nurse is responsible
for collaborating with physicians and an interdisciplinary team to
provide nursing services to resident. This position also provides
support to family members as well as supervising assigned team
members. This role is responsible for demonstrating a commitment to
customer service through resident focused initiatives that support
the mission of the community and Lifespace Communities. A few other
details about the role:
- Participate with members of the interdisciplinary team to
review, plan, coordinate and evaluate resident's care.
- Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs accurately
and in a timely manner. Reports pertinent observations and
reactions regarding residents in a timely manner.
- Oversee and provide leadership and discipline to licensed
practical nurses and certified nursing aides. Develop, direct and
monitor nursing assistant assignments adjusting based on census and
level of care required.
- Communicate staffing problems and needs to supervisor. Escalate
team member performance issues to supervisor; participate in
counseling and disciplinary action to the extent permitted by the
State Nurse Practice Act.
- Execute treatments as necessary while document status and
observes reactions to medications and treatments.
- Generate, prepare, administrate and chart all medications.
- Initiate physician orders, verify all orders received are
transcribed accurately in electronic records and treatment plan,
administer medications and provide treatments according to
- Facilitate communication with families regarding change in
medications and/or changes in the resident.
- Establish protocol to ensure care plans are continually
reviewed for updated and accurate data that represents the
individuality of the resident.
- Coordinate admissions, discharges and transfers in order to
deliver quality customer service.
- Introduce an accurate and thorough report to the on-coming
shift in order to ensure the continuity of maximum resident
- Direct team members in emergency situations and contact
appropriate parties as needed.
- Orchestrate investigation, corrects and follows up on resident
and family concerns as needed in a timely manner.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace, person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and
meetings.And here's what you need to apply:
- Nursing diploma or associate's degree in nursing from an
accredited nursing program is required. A Bachelor's degree is
- One year experience working in a long-term care facility.
- Certifications and Registered Nurse license and other licensure
required by state regulations.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors
and team members.
- Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer
- Solicits resident/family feedback to understand the needs of
the resident and the community. Advocates for service excellence
within the center and influences others to take action.
- Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality care.
Shows dedication to enriching the lives of our residents through
empathy and compassion.
- Exhibits a commitment to personal excellence through
professional greetings, proper telephone etiquette, common
courtesy, a professional attitude and appearance.
- Exhibits a commitment to results by looking for and
recommending or implementing process improvements.
- Shows respect and courtesy for fellow team mates by working
together to get the job well done.
- Effectively addresses customer concerns and strives to reduce
or resolve conflict.Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success
and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued
growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to
ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace. ORGANIZATIONAL
OVERVIEW:Lifespace Communities, Inc headquartered in West Des
Moines, Iowa, is the nation's tenth largest senior living provider
of non-profit retirement communities. The organization has annual
revenue of over $250 million and employs over 2,800 team members.
Lifespace Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Through more than 40 years of existence, Lifespace has
remained true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional,
financially sound communities where people could enjoy a more
rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is committed to
excellence and innovation in creating communities that celebrate
the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,000 residents.The
Lifespace Communities are as follows:--- Abbey Delray - Delray
Beach, FL--- Beacon Hill - Lombard, IL--- Friendship Village Of
South Hills - Upper St. Claire, PA--- Harbour's Edge - Delray
Beach, FL--- The Waterford - Juno Beach, FL--- Abbey Delray South -
Delray Beach, FL--- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, KS---
Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, MN--- New Castle -
Mequon, WI--- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, IL--- Village On The Green
- Longwood, FL
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Downers Grove , Registered Nurse, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!