NO Building Services Coordinator
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture.We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.JOB
- Oversee, promote and improve the recycling program.
- Empty product scrap, waste and recycle containers (requires
pushing/pulling up to 800 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.).
- Bale all recycle material and make a bale.
- Maintain cleanliness of the east dock, baler room and tank
farm, sweep and mop daily and operate floor scrubber. -
- Coordinate container pickups with vendors .
- Clean under compactor daily and clean outside grounds .
- Repair and clean containers including keeping inventory of
- Complete cream yeast CIP of loop and tank.
- Work with chemicals wearing appropriate PPE.
- Analyzes equipment performance and submit work orders
describing problems of the equipment and how it relates to inferior
production of product. Maintain regular PM for equipment used.
- Communicates thoroughly with the previous shift's building
services personnel regarding unfinished task workload and or
special requests or requirements.
- Develop action plans and ensure follow through on obtaining
objectives for waste/recycle.
- May disassemble, clean, and reassemble production equipment,
requiring understanding and retention of set procedures and the
ability to detect variations from standard.
- Must work in steam room (hot environment).
- Must maintain assigned areas according to set sanitation
- Must have some mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and
ability to work without close supervision. -
- Ability to operate a forklift truck and pass licensing
- Must move product scrap containers throughout plant as needed
(requires pushing/pulling up to 800 lbs.). -
- Must operate a floor scrubber.
- Ability to work from heights on a ladder or lift. -
- Must remain on job for one year due to training
- Trained and certified in department programs (confined space,
fall protection, chemical hazards, combustible dust, lockout,
powered industrial equipment and bloodborne pathogens), and perform
- Ensures all SQF, HACCP, CTS, SOP, Safety, and Hygiene standards
are adhered to.
- Communicates thoroughly with the previous shift's equipment
cleaners regarding unfinished task workload and or special requests
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists management in
solving work problems.
- Develop action plans and ensure follow through on obtaining
objectives for the department
- Complete/close out SAP work orders daily. -
- Maintains work area to "5S" cleanliness, housekeeping and
- Other duties as assigned.COMPENTENCIES: - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - -To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Analytical - Ability to properly prioritize work, including a
basic ability to understand mechanical functions of equipment and
basic sanitation techniques.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification to
ensure understanding is reached within the communication
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively, Able
to read and interpret written information and work procedures
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans daily work
assignments including MS, -Uses time efficiently.
- Safety and Security - Ensure safety procedures are met; Reports
potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
properly; Attend weekly pre-shift meetings on safety.
- Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and
divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. -EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Must possess a high
school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent. Two
years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination
of education and experience.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee may
be required to:
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Use hands, fingers and arms to reach, feel product and
manipulate materials and equipment
- Walk, stoop, climb, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach to 7 feet
unassisted, talk and hear
- Ability to use senses to diagnose and troubleshoot
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and push/pull heavy
loads on wheeled dolliesWORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly
works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to
vibration. The employee may be exposed to fumes, airborne
particles, hot/cold temperature extremes, high industrial noise
levels, forklift traffic and wet environments. - -
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
expected to comply with all safety regulations, support plant
safety initiatives, proper operating procedures and utilize
prescribed safety equipment such as safety eyeglasses, safety
shields, gloves, earplugs, respirators, and approved footwear.
- Ability to deal with a changing work environment and
high-pressure situations. -Must be able to work in a team
- This position may require overtime as deemed necessary to
support operations activities.
- Position is contingent on passing Powered Industrial Equipment
physical and successful completion of licensing requirements.
- Employees' approved vacation subject to change when bidding to
a new area.
- There will be a 90-day evaluation period to ensure satisfactory
- Must stay on the job one year.ACRThe Company is committed to
providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all
aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age,
religion or any other classification protected by law.In that
regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click for additional information.
Keywords: Campbells, Downers Grove , NO Building Services Coordinator, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!