Inside Sales Associate
Company: Konica Minolta
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: October 9, 2021
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta
Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT
services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide
variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice
for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and
progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered
has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior
quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on
technical training on the most relevant technologies in the
industry and career path advancement in all levels of the
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a
rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an
Sales Associate - AC!
As a Sales Associate, through the telephone,
obtain sales through direct and persistent customer and/or prospect
contact and providing excellent customer service.
- Sell/Up-sell key brands within the Konica Minolta product and
services portfolio to existing customer base and prospects.
- Keep customers informed on promotional offerings as well as new
- Generate new business through prospecting.
- Understand the metrics for measuring success and maintain
activity levels to achieve goals.
- Adhere to all current sales methods and processes.
- Capture, maintain, and distribute accurate and relevant new
customer information in a timely manner.
- Maintain current knowledge of Konica Minolta Business
Solution’s products, solutions, customers, and competitors.
- Maintain database of contacts as well as accurate records of
calls placed and call results.
- Communicates to Manager on a regular basis.
- Maintain daily sales and productivity goals driven by business
- Produce sales and activity reports.
- Other duties may be assigned as they relate to the position and
needs of the organization.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings.
- Manage and maintain campaigns and target lists in our
automation platform, inContact, and SAP CRM.
- Act as the first touch for any prospective clients.
- Meet a quota of at least 12 qualified appointments per
- Generate qualified appointments through outbound prospecting
into targeted organizations.
- Nurture leads in the pipeline to effectively coordinate
handoffs between the account executives and prospects.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Detail oriented, requires a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to key quickly using number pad keys.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. This includes good
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritizing, time
management and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Motivated and Dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Strong team player.
Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or
- 1-3 inside sales experience.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Downers Grove , Inside Sales Associate, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!