Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: September 12, 2021
- Reviewing job tickets and schedule then organizes and prepares
loads for presses.
- Operating load turner effectively.
- Communicates effectively with press crew, materials handlers, and
- Follows instructions and works with press crews on the presses
- Bringing material to each machine for runs.
- Pulling ink, paper, chemicals, special sheets.
- Changing ink drums.
- Air up and restacking plastic and varnish jobs on new trays to
- Organizing/removing make-ready paper/plastic and put in m/r waste
- Maintaining assigned areas of the pressroom (e.g. sweeping,
emptying trash cans, collect wastewater/solvent drums, etc.) as
- Stocking shelves with incoming inventory or ordered items when
- Cleaning cutting area when required.
PLEASE APPLY AT THE LINK BELOW:
Shift start: 6:00AM or 10:00AM or 2:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Must have the ability to operate fork truck and electric jack
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Downers Grove , Floor Helper, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!