Home Health RN
Downers Grove, IL, USA
Working Hours Per Week
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus Available for Full Time!
Hiring Home Health Registered Nurses to Join our Team
Ready to provide Excellent Care. One-on-one?
Residential Home Health and Hospice is seeking Registered
Nurses who share the same passion and mission for providing
excellent care to patients and caregivers to join our Illinois home
health care team.
About Residential Home Health and Hospice:
Our team has awarded us the Top Workplaces
As a full-continuum provider, Residential Home Health and
Hospice is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients at any
stage from the rehabilitative services of home health to the
compassionate, end-of-life care of hospice.
We invest in every employee and provide the training, resources,
and support needed so they can provide exceptional care to the
hundreds of patients and caregivers we serve every day.
Why Join Us as a Home Health Registered Nurse:
Here are just a few of the reasons why Residential employees
have voted us a Top Workplace year after year:
- Average compensation range for a Full Time RN (with a full case
- Personal one-on-one connection with patients
- Customized training and mentoring
- Employee recognition program
- Company vehicle program
- Education reimbursement benefit
- Growth opportunities
- Ongoing education and support
- Specialized and exclusive clinical programs
- Comprehensive benefit program
Home Health Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality care in the home by developing a plan of
care in collaboration with the patient/caregiver, the patient’s
physicians, and other care disciplines.
- Follow disease management processes and established protocols
to ensure the goals determined in the plan of care are met.
- Educate patients and caregivers on the management of their
illness to encourage compliance and prevent
- Reassess patients to determine if plan of care needs have
changed or if it may be appropriate to recommend other disciplines,
advanced care planning, or hospice.
- Oversee and document home health aide and licensed practical
nurse care plans.
- Organize daily schedule by assessing individual patient needs
- Document in Homecare Homebase (HCHB), Residential’s EMR,
through a company-provided tablet.
Home Health Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Must hold, in good standing, a license as a Registered Nurse,
issued by the state in which you work.
- A minimum of one (1) years of experience working as a
Registered Nurse including some medical/surgical experience and/or
an acute care or home care setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and high
standard of ethics and compliance.
- Ability to document within an electronic medical record.
- Associate Degree from an accredited School of Nursing or higher
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to
employment is part of our background process, which includes
medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive
communication via phone or text.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal