Account Executive, SMB Team Sales
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Executive, SMB Team Sales
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent field or sales experience
- 1+ years verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience
within a commissioned environment is vital
- If you've got experience delivering and following up on
proposals and pricing quotes, you're someone we want to talk
- You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal
- Demonstrated experience delivering outstanding customer service
and attention to detail
- Your able to work well in a dynamic, constantly evolving
environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Effective negotiators and closers wanted
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the
challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your
- Competitive base pay plus commission potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives
you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company
revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it
without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you
explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite
you to apply today!
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals
through prospecting, cold calling, and networking.
- Interact directly with leadership to develop sophisticated
skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management.
Participate in training opportunities and attend sales
- Devising innovative and effective sales approaches, solutions,
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and
prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on
sales activities and forecasting.
- Because this position requires local travel you need valid
license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed.
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Downers Grove , Account Executive, SMB Team Sales, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!