Are you a Production Planner looking to bring your experience to
a company that offers a fast-paced work environment, a
collaborative culture and treats employees like family? Do you
thrive on analyzing data, proactively scheduling production, and
collaborating with manufacturing? An opportunity to work at one of
the best employers in Chicagoland may be just what you need!
Flexco offers generous packages including:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for anyone hired before August 1,
- Medical, dental and vision insurance after 30 days of
- Pension plan
- 401k with 2% company match
- 4 weeks of vacation to start
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Competitive compensation
- Tuition reimbursement/educational assistance
Flexco is seeking a Production Planner to join our team in
Downers Grove. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the
- Maintaining the master schedule for assigned product lines
- Investigating and solving problems resulting from supply
- Issuing and expediting work orders
- Collaborating with manufacturing, customer service, purchasing,
engineering and other internal departments
- Analyzing data to create a proactive schedule
The Flexco team is interested in you if you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates with a
Degree and internship experience in Supply Chain!
- At least 2 years of planning experience in a manufacturing
- An understanding of MRP systems. Flexco uses Infor LN but
experience with any MRP will be considered.
- Strong Excel skills.
Hours: The hours are Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm.
Compensation: Production Planners at Flexco typically start at
approximately $50,000/year or more depending on experience, with
room for growth.
This is your opportunity to work in an environment where the
culture is focused on great people, customer commitment, integrity,
innovation, collaboration, and achievement. Flexco has consistently
been named to the list of Chicago's "101 Best & Brightest Companies
To Work For" by the National Association for Business Resources and
to the list of "Chicago's Top Workplaces" by the Chicago
Are you interested in us? Please apply via our website,
www.flexco.com, by choosing the "careers" link at the top of the
Flexco is an equal-opportunity employer.
Keywords: Manufacturing, Production, Production Planner,
Planner, Planning, Operations, Scheduler, Material Planner,
Material Scheduler, Production Scheduler, Manufacturing