Manufacturing Summer Job - Second Shift
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Flexco is seeking a high school senior or college student for a
second shift position in manufacturing. This is a great opportunity
to gain experience in assembly and operating machines.
- Prefer you are able to work Monday - Friday, 3:00pm -
- You must be 18 years old. If you have graduated high school,
you must be currently attending college or enrolled for fall
- Any prior work experience desired. Experience in manufacturing
- Physical requirements include being able to lift 45 lbs. floor
to waist and standing all day. A physical assessment is part of the
- Excellent computer skills
- Enjoy working on a team
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Small machinery troubleshooting experience a plus
- Starting wage is $15.75 per hour.
- May be eligible for up to four hours/day of holiday pay.
- Interested in working part-time now, then more hours this
summer? Let's talk about it!
- Have a vacation planned? Let us know and we can work with you
- Your start date can be as soon as possible. The last day of
employment is flexible.
Keywords: Flexco, Downers Grove , Manufacturing Summer Job - Second Shift, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!