Claims Technical Coordinator Liability
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims
services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and
demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and
businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding
expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to
going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better
Under supervision of Operations Support Manager or Branch Manager,
provides high level clerical support to field claim offices. Duties
include but are not limited to:
- Leading and completing projects as assigned by branch manager,
supervisors and/or Operations Managers (where one is present).
- Creating reports, logs and spreadsheets.
- Coordinating file reviews and audits.
- Supporting lower level clerical staff.
- Handling other clerical work as assigned that may include,
answering telephones, filing, document creation, mail processing,
scanning, payment processing and related functions.
- May maintain, office records, calendars, and travel
- Supporting office facilities management and training associated
with new information technology and business processes.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Highly skilled in current business software such as Microsoft
Word and Excel
- Above average verbal and written communication skills, as well
as demonstrated competence in use of business office software
- Able to maintain strict confidence regarding information
contained in assigned work.
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of branch
personal, as well as, clients, vendors and all other office
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Downers Grove , Claims Technical Coordinator Liability, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!