Compensation Consultant- T-Mobile For Business
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 5, 2021
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of
color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities,
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people,
and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and
welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation
at any point in the application or interview process, please let us
know.(ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or call 1-844-873-9500)
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you
use (For example- she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs,
As a Frontline Compensation Consultant, you will support the
T-Mobile for Business sales organization. We offer business
customers a great network, amazing service and great value; this
role is integral to the people strategy that makes all that happen.
Join our team of compensation professionals and you'll be impacting
the competitive investments we make in our amazing talent.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years compensation experience with a deep understanding of
compensation-related areas including salary surveys and competitive
research, sales incentive compensation, pay administration, and
- Bachelor's degrees in finance, accounting, business or
- Knowledge of compensation best practices and governance.
- Strong analytical capability and modeling skills; proven
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to establish and build effective working
relationships with business partners; excellent presentation
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, customer obsessed culture;
proven ability to be flexible and agile, while delivering
- Strong project management skills, works effectively with
minimal direction; strong written and verbal communication
- Highly proficient Excel skills; Workday experience
- Telecommunications, business sales or customer service industry
- Certified Compensation Professional (World at Work
- Consult with business leaders and stakeholders to understand
and support people strategy by providing comprehensive compensation
recommendations that ensure competitiveness, drive performance, and
align to business goals.
- Proactively identify compensation needs on a current and
forward-looking basis and partner with client-facing HR Crew and
Business Leaders to address compensation and related matters,
including development and execution of implementation project plans
for compensation changes.
- Develop proposals and presentations about compensation programs
to influence and educate senior level decision-makers.
- Participate in market pricing initiatives, analyze competitive
market data to ensure appropriate leveling, competitive market
position and compliance related to FLSA designations. Review
internal equity and prepare proposals to leaders on pay
- Participate in the administration of company-wide programs
related to base pay, bonuses, policies, and performance
- Manage special projects to support business transitions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Downers Grove , Compensation Consultant- T-Mobile For Business, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!