Accelerator Program - Graduate Student Internship
Company: Dupage Medical Group
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Are you a self-motivated, organized and compassionate graduate
student, seeking an internship in Marketing? Do you thrive in a
fast-paced, progressive work environment? If so, DuPage Medical
Group is interested in you!
Join one of the fastest-growing healthcare teams in Chicagoland
and experience what superior care and innovation is all about.
DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty
physician group in the state, providing physician-directed
healthcare focused on quality, efficiency and access. Our team is
comprised of more 750+ experienced physicians and 5,500 dynamic
individuals who work collaboratively to transform healthcare for
the thousands of patients we serve each day. We seek candidates who
can help fulfill our mission to enhance the well-being of the
patients we serve by providing the highest quality medical care
This internship is eligible to work remote.
The Accelerator Program, Business Case Intern assists leadership
to build out internal business cases and startup pitches for
entrepreneurs within the DuPage Medical Group ecosystem. This
individual must have a background in corporate finance and be able
to assist in building out true business cases and pitch decks with
key partners within the organization.
- Provide assistance through 1-on-1 sessions to entrepreneurs in
the areas of expense and income tracking, business planning and
- Map and evaluate business processes across the organization, to
develop and recommend future best practices.
- Prepare agendas, structured work plans, and complete research
necessary to support entrepreneurs
- Working collaboratively with a variety of DMG staff and other
- Provide project management support to marketing leadership on
special projects related to enterprise-wide strategic
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Bachelor's Degree coursework related
to requirements described above
- Prior experience leading and working on project teams
- Prior experience working with corporate finance and
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Understanding of healthcare strategy and business
- Understanding of corporate finance and market frameworks,
including TAM SAM SOM
- A demonstrated ability to obtain, synthesize and integrate a
broad range of data from multiple sources for use in reporting
initiatives, as well as being detail-oriented while keeping in mind
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- A solid working knowledge of project management principles,
methods and tools.
- Passionate about creating opportunity for others and
establishing sustainable systems for change.
Keywords: Dupage Medical Group, Downers Grove , Accelerator Program - Graduate Student Internship, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!