Demand Planner (Downers Grove, IL) (13461)
Company: World Kitchen, LLC
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Why join us? At Instant Brands (formerly Corelle Brands) we are
passionate about products that bring joy and ease to our customers
in cooking and sharing food with family and friends. Instant Brands
is home to category-leading brands, including Instant, Corelle,
Pyrex, Corningware, Snapware, Chicago Cutlery and Visions. We're
looking for candidates who are smart, curious, creative, push the
limits of what's possible and are passionate about our brands. We
embrace and respect diverse backgrounds, and welcome new ideas.
Our continuous focus on growth and innovation means you will
become part of a global company that offers challenging
opportunities, rewards excellence, and combines your individual
expertise to achieve a higher level of shared success. We operate
within a fast paced, team-oriented, rewarding work environment that
allows our employees to develop and thrive.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
within a flexible, creative and progressive work setting. Join
Instant Brands and become a part of our story. Everyone matters
Generate a forecast (both unit and financial) for Instant Brands
for specific account/channels. Maintain and improve the forecasting
process. Lead the S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) process
for specific accounts. Monitor performance, identify and recommend
action plan(s) to insure that forecast accuracy targets are
achieved and customer service requirements are maintained.
What will you do?
- Develop and manage customer specific demand and replenishment
plans for selected accounts/channels.
- Develop and maintain an operational forecast in the Demand
Planning System for selected accounts/channels. Forecasts will
include everyday base business, market intelligence around
promotional/ad plans, new items, account plan-o-gram changes,
discontinued items, etc.
- Account forecasting process will include monitoring and
analyzing customer specific data/trends: point of sale, inventory,
in stock levels and orders. Monitor the flow of customer specific
demand plans through the enterprise software tools and
- Utilize statistical modeling options available in forecasting
tool. Document the forecast assumptions.
- Provide account/channel forecast specific input into the
monthly S&OP process for both unit and financial forecast
process. Conduct weekly consensus reviews of account/channel
forecast and data with sales.
- Leverage forecast exception tools and planning skills to
proactively identify and resolve item issues impacting service,
cancellations and inventory. Identify and resolve batch processing
- Ensure that promotional programs are maintained accurately.
Demonstrate thorough account/channel knowledge to validate
historical and forecast data to accurately reflect the business
- Manage collaborative forecasting processes established with
specific accounts. Develop, foster, and maintain relationships with
sales, account buyers and account replenishment analysts to stay
informed of promotional activity, plan-o-gram changes, and
replenishment strategies impacting the forecast.
- Facilitate weekly consensus meetings to discuss account/channel
forecasted requirements and close gaps on any issues. Demand
Planner must maintain a thorough understanding of the
account/channel business and operations. Consistently, communicates
major changes, issues to Brand Marketing/Trade Marketing/Supply
- Measure, monitor and report key performance metrics. Obtain
feedback, analyze results, perform root cause analysis and generate
- Obtain information from various systems, such as APO, SAP,
Business Warehouse, and others as needed. Define ongoing
information systems requirements and participate in software
If you have some or all of the below, we want to talk to
- BS / BA Degree (Management, Supply Chain, Finance)
- Forecasting Experience 1-2 years
- Excellent knowledge and experience utilizing statistical
- Knowledge or exposure to replenishment/collaborative account
- Strong Computer Skills (Excel, Access, Forecasting Tool
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Strong Decision Making Skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to initiate process change
Instant Brands, Made for Together
Our Values: We drive results and create value together One Team
- We love our Consumers We "Wow" Them - We challenge each other,
always have an open mindset and welcome new ideas - We are a Global
Company and we think globally - We have integrity in all that we
Instant Brands is an equal opportunity employer with a strong
commitment to diversity and inclusion, We prohibit discrimination
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected
status. Members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged to
Keywords: World Kitchen, LLC, Downers Grove , Demand Planner (Downers Grove, IL) (13461), Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!