Home Health Intake RN
Company: Celtic Health Care
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Home Health Intake RN
Downers Grove, IL, USA
Working Hours Per Week
Hiring Home Health Clinical Intake - Registered Nurse to Join
Ready to provide Excellent Care. One-on-one?
Residential Home Health is seeking Registered Nurses who share
the same passion and mission for providing excellent care to
patients and caregivers to join our Illinois home health care
About Residential Home Health and Hospice:
Our agency has been named a Homecare Elite Top Agency for 8
As a full-continuum provider, Residential Home Health and
Hospice is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients at any
stage from the rehabilitative services of home health to the
compassionate, end-of-life care of hospice.
We invest in every employee and provide the training, resources,
and support needed so they can provide exceptional care to the
hundreds of patients and caregivers we serve every day.
Why Join Us as a Clinical Intake - Registered Nurse:
Here are just a few of the reasons why Residential employees
have voted us a Top Workplace year after year:
- Customized training and mentoring
- Employee recognition program
- Company vehicle program
- Education reimbursement benefit
- Growth opportunities
- Ongoing education and support
- Specialized and exclusive clinical programs
- Comprehensive benefit program
Home Health Clinical Intake - Registered Nurse
- Ensures receipt of a complete referral as outlined by the
- Identifies the physician documented primary diagnosis used for
the home health focus of care.
- With the physician documented diagnosis, determines the home
health indication and care goals using the organization's
subscribed tools for utilization guidelines.
- Coordinates the timing and orders for MD confirmed treatments
on complex cases.
- May assist with obtaining physician ordered delays in starts of
care as requested by the patient.
- Facilitates coordination to receive ROC orders and writes
verbal order for care to resume after an inpatient event.
- Completes and processes OASIS Transfer to Inpatient
documentation when a Medicare patient is confirmed to be
- Verify lab diagnosis and reason for homecare SOC
- Interact with patient and patient's family to coordinate the
start-of-care visit to verify supplies in home etc.
- Assist Intake Coordinators with medical diagnosis and
Home Health Clinical Intake- Registered Nurse
- Must hold, in good standing, a license as a Registered Nurse,
issued by the state in which you work.
- A minimum of one (1) years of experience working as a
Registered Nurse in an home care setting.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a customer service
- Strong communication and organizational skills and high
standard of ethics and compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Home Care Home
- Associate Degree from an accredited School of Nursing or higher
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal
Keywords: Celtic Health Care, Downers Grove , Home Health Intake RN, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!