Account Executive, SMB Sales - Chicago, IL
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: April 30, 2021
we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color,
veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian,
gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and
parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome
everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any
point in the application or interview process, please let us know
by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you
use (For example- she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs,
Serious ambition welcome. Come build stellar relationships with
customers as you offer them T-Mobile’s unparalleled product and
service line. This is a true hunter role! We're looking for
goal-oriented, persistent, outstanding sales professionals to bring
our products and services to underserved markets. In the process,
we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what
customers expect, and ignite your true potential.
The Account Executive, Business Sales role will meet and exceed
monthly sales quota objectives by successfully acquiring accounts
within an assigned geographic territory. Responsible for selling
products and services to gain new business through prospecting,
cold-calling, networking, and generating leads and referrals. Will
analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling
techniques to demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and
services. Recommend wireless solutions regarding price plans, data,
and other improved services, handsets, and accessories to mediate
discussions and close business deals.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent field or sales experience
- 1+ years verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience
within a commissioned environment is vital
- If you've got experience delivering and following up on
proposals and pricing quotes, you're someone we want to talk
- You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal
- Demonstrated experience delivering outstanding customer service
and attention to detail
- Your able to work well in a dynamic, constantly evolving
environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Effective negotiators and closers wanted
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the
challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your
- Competitive base pay plus commission potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives
you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company
revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it
without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you
explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite
you to apply today!
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals
through prospecting, cold calling, and networking.
- Interact directly with leadership to develop sophisticated
skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management.
Participate in training opportunities and attend sales
- Devising innovative and effective sales approaches, solutions,
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and
prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on
sales activities and forecasting.
- Because this position requires local travel you need valid
license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed.
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Downers Grove , Account Executive, SMB Sales - Chicago, IL, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!