Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Have you been looking for the perfect opportunity to lead? Join
this amazing team!
Top Not for Profit Hospital system
ILLINOIS: Barrington WISCONSIN: Burlington, Grafton
SUPERVISOR OF IMAGING
- Plans, leads, supervises and coordinates the daily activities
of the technical and support staff for an imaging modality or
modalities in a variety of areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Computerized
Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Ultrasound, Nuclear
Medicine, Mammography and Interventional Radiology. May encompasses
radiographic/fluoroscopic rooms plus portable imaging modalities
and clinic imaging sites.
- Maintains proper staffing levels, including the development and
maintenance of productivity and quality standards.
- Recommends, develops, implements, and maintains Quality
Assurance (QA) and Performance Improvement programs, which include
evaluation of costs, patient care, and radiation or patient safety
in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintains a direct line of communication with the Manager,
Group Leaders, Technologists, Radiologists, and other hospital
departments to assure the optimum in patient flow and patient
- Serves as a resource for interpretation, education and
implementation of policies and procedures. Monitors room
utilization and provides work direction to technical nursing staff
- Establishes and maintains an extensive in-service program for
- Investigates patient, family, physician, nursing, and/or
hospital staff complaints and responds to suggestions and
complaints in a timely manner.
- Participates in the budget process and is responsible for
operating within budgetary allocations.
- Initiates, participates, and assists in the research, purchase,
and implementation of capital acquisitions. Maintains an adequate
supply of operating materials in a cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for adhering to all federal, state and local laws
and regulations governing the technical and clinical practice of
Radiology. Responsible for the adherence to all the Joint
Commission (TJC) and Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) standards
- Responsibilities include: Diagnostic X-ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear
Med, CT, MRI
- Burlington location: Clinic X-ray.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Associate's Degree in Radiologic Technology, or
- Associate's Degree in Radiation Therapy or related field.
- Registered Technologist (RT) registration issued by the
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or Nuclear
Medicine Technologist certification (CNMT) issued by the Nuclear
Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB).
- 3 years of experience in a recognized imaging modality
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of assigned modality,
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
Keywords: Advocate Aurora Health, Downers Grove , Imaging Supervisor, Other , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!