Lead BI Developer
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Lead BI DeveloperThe CompanyZurn Elkay Water Solutions
Corporation is a thriving, values-driven company focused on doing
the right things. We're a fast growing, publicly traded company
(NYSE: ZWS), with an enduring reputation for integrity, giving
back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where
careers flourish and grow.Named by Newsweek as One of America's
Most Responsible Companies and an Energage USA Top Workplace, at
Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation, we never forget that our
people are at the center of what makes us successful. They are the
driving force behind our superior quality, product ingenuity, and
exceptional customer experience. Our commitment to our people and
their professional development is a recipe for success that has
fueled our growth for over 100 years, as one of today's leading
international suppliers of plumbing and water delivery
solutions.Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, Zurn Elkay Water
Solutions Corporation employs over 2800 employees worldwide,
working from 24 locations across the U.S., China, Canada, Dubai,
and Mexico, with sales offices available around the globe. - We
hope you'll visit our website and learn more about Zurn Elkay at
zurnelkay.com.If you're ready to join a company where what you do
makes a difference and you have pride in the work you are doing,
talk to us about joining the Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation
family!Work with business and the IT departments, providing
leadership to identify and implement IT solutions that enable and
support the business. - This person will be involved at all stages
of the development life cycle: initial analysis, implementation,
integration, testing, debugging and support.
- Develops positive customer relationships which make it possible
to influence positive change and contribute to collaboration in
defining and implementing IT solutions.
- Provides operational consulting to customer departments in the
use of systems to support effective business processes.
- Works with the business to define innovative solutions,
prioritize and manage complex IT projects.
- Works collaboratively with the project lead to make sure that
all aspects of the project are delivered as planned.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains several complex
business application software solutions.
- Provides technical consulting to customers and mentors other
- Takes ownership of - critical support instances and putting
into place the correct escalation and process to manage and resolve
issue as soon as possible
- Participates in regular discussions regarding internal process
and system improvements in order to ensure maximum efficiency
across the companyQualificationsBachelor's degree required and a
minimum of 10 years of relative work experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with multiple technologies
including established programming procedures and languages.
- Strong communication (verbal, written) skills, and ability to
work with all levels of the organization effectively
- Must have the ability to manage multiple medium to large
projects of varying complexity concurrently
- Must have working knowledge of and proven experience applying
project management tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead and mentor the work of others
- A high degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goalsTotal Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift ProgramEqualOpportunity Employer -
Keywords: Elkay, Downers Grove , Lead BI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!