Sr. Account Executive, Connectivity Product Sales - Chicago IL
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Be unstoppable with us!T-Mobile is synonymous with
innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an
entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to
the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in
wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so
consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow
with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us.
Together, we won't stop!Job Overview
The Sr. Account Executive, Connectivity Product Sales is
responsible for selling the T-Mobile 5G Advanced Network Solutions
portfolio including Hybrid and Private Networks, MEC, Fixed
Wireless Solutions, and SD Edge capabilities. This includes support
for all field-based segment existing accounts and prospecting new
business relationships that will drive connectivity product revenue
for T-Mobile. Assigned product lines may evolve as T-Mobile
introduces new products. The Sr Account Executive has an extensive
understanding of the marketplace, competitive landscape and
customer requirements for connectivity products.
The Sr Account Executive is responsible for working with companies
to implement new business initiatives to drive strategic revenue
and realize cost savings by leveraging the identified products.
Responsible for opportunity and account planning to identify new
opportunities, managing their sales funnel, accurately forecasting
their business, and closing new business. Collaborates with
customer executives, strategic partners and internal T-Mobile
resources to expanding share of wallet for product solutions used
by T-Mobile customers.
The Sr. Account Executive, Connectivity Product Sales is
responsible for working with customers and T-Mobile for Business
sales teams to solve business problems through product solution
selling. The role requires a consultative selling approach with
experience in deal negotiation up to the C-level. This role
includes driving the strategy and managing the entire sales cycle -
from identifying the right solutions or partnerships and building a
competitive value proposition to negotiating through close.This is
a hybrid role. 2 -3 days in the office a week.Job
- As a high performing, motivated and passionate technical
salesperson, demonstrates experience positioning solutions with
Hyperscaler companies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google GCP
for Edge compute solutions.
- Has a healthy balance of both technical infrastructure
(wireline & wireless) knowledge in addition to a consultative
client engagement (soft selling skills) approach.
- Performs executive briefing engagements with the senior level
field sales teams and executive C-level client leaders.
- Articulates business transformation message leveraging the
value of 5G Private Networks with clients.
- Communicates how T-Mobile can enable industry 4.0 capabilities
to explore ways of boosting Commercial business productivity
through robotics, IoT, big data analytics and augmented
- Develops proven vertical specific use cases for 5G ANS
proliferation and acceptance across supported verticals.
- Attends trade shows and interact with clients and industry
consultants from companies such as Gartner and KPMG to share the
T-Mobile 5G ANS story.
- Successfully develop and manage a healthy funnel of
opportunities using the MEDDPICC opportunity development
- Develops business in local assigned geographic markets in
addition to assigned vertical segments.
- Identifies customer needs and utilize solution-based selling
techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and
- Fully utilizes all sales force automation, funnel management
and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting
on sales activities and forecasting. Ensure all internal
departments have fulfilled responsibilities to bring new customers
onboard. Research business information about prospects.
- Contract and sales negotiations.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree Business or Technology degree preferred.
- Work Experience:
- 4-7 years 4 years of Business to Business (B2B) sales
experience with high tech sales. ()
- 4-7 years 4 years selling complex product solutions as lead
salesperson or customer facing Solutions Engineer, specifically
focused on new logos or pure prospects. ()
- 4-7 years 4 years of experience in complex
- 4-7 years Combination of 5 years sales and customer facing
technical solutions experience. ()
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Technical Sales Technologically proficient in
identified/specialized products (Required)
- Direct Sales Demonstrated success of meeting and exceeded sales
targets and sales leadership. (Required)
- Direct Sales Demonstrated experience selling product solutions
into Fortune 500 & 1,000 accounts. (Preferred)
- Sales Presentations Solid presentation skills. (Required)
- Business Acumen Solid business acumen and a strong executive
- Negotiation Solid negotiation skills. (Required)
- Licenses and Certifications:* At least 18 years of age
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by
applicable law. The CDC currently defines 'fully vaccinated' as two
weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks
after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require
proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from
this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable
accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious
beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue
hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of
others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):Yes
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
T-Mobile's CommitmentNever stop growing!T-Mobile doesn't have a
corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We
love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it's that
shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture
forward.If you'd like to receive more information about careers at
T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! T-Mobile
USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable
accommodation at any point in the application or interview process,
please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com
or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not
a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable
to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Downers Grove , Sr. Account Executive, Connectivity Product Sales - Chicago IL, IT / Software / Systems , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!