Company: Advocate Health Care
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 14, 2022
- Front-End Developer Will Be Working On
1. Utilizing tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, and SharePoint to
design, develop, enhance, and support innovative, meaningful, and
useful visualizations with optimal performance for end users.
2. Building and publishing highly interactive, user-friendly tools,
dashboards, scorecards, and reports with drill down detail and
pathways to other supporting reports.
3. Executing data queries that integrate multiple data sources in
support of analytic needs.
4. Producing supporting documentation (e.g., use cases, solutions,
SOPs) and keeping existing documentation current.
5. Liaising with other project team members and responding to
current needs with an eye on details in a fast-paced
6. Adhering to and promoting analytic best practices for consistent
performance, accuracy, quality, and reliability.
7. Working with the analytics leader to understand business needs,
determine functional requirements, and propose a plan for
8. Creating and maintaining accurate and detailed process
- What We Are Looking For
1. 3+ years hands-on experience designing and developing complex
dashboards and reports, preferably using Tableau, PowerBI, and
SharePoint against data warehouses and disparate data sources.
2. 3+ years of database design, data warehousing, SQL, and data
3. Experience developing low-latency, reliable reports and
optimizing existing reports for enhanced performance.
4. Strong knowledge and experience employing data visualization
5. High attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to test data
results and validate against alternate data sources.
6. Ability to understand, document, and translate user requirements
into effective dashboard design.
7. Ability to initiate, drive, and manage projects with competing
priorities and deadlines.
8. A team player with excellent verbal and written communication
Join our Talent Network
Be alerted to jobs like this
Facilities at Advocate Aurora
Jobs like this
- HVAC/Refrigeration Tech. (Full Time)
Park Ridge, IL
- Manager Facilities Operations Services
- Biomed Tech III C
Oak Lawn, IL
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion
every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the
differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us
unique - from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities
and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our
differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions
- for our team members, consumers and communities. And because
health care is built upon relationships, it's important for the
people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we
create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our
team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team
member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow
in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best
possible patient care.
Keywords: Advocate Health Care, Downers Grove , Front-End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!