Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Company: The Judge Group
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Ideall Skill Set
- Power BI or Tableau
- Database development with SQL
Responsible for the migration/conversion of data from legacy
business systems, integration of data across interfacing systems,
data cleansing, normalization, and validation as well as the design
of data solutions including databases and web-based user
interfaces. Responsible for developing and supporting user
interface solutions aligned with strategies and operations goals.
Collaborates on integration projects, initiatives, and ad hoc
requests as required to ensure on-going alignment of strategies and
operations. Looking for strong Tableau, SQL & Power BI skills for
this role supporting front end development. Strong front-end / UI
development experience and hands-on use of Microsoft Power BI
and/or Tableau Desktop or similar applications.
- Technical ownership and project management required for the
architectural design, creation, installation, and maintenance of
the operational data store/warehouse.
- Work directly with the Support Services data analytics team ,
other data analytic teams in the organization,and support service
leadership to plan system design, application interfaces, and
- Monitor and analyzes system performance to maintain customer
service level agreements.
- Create and maintain system development standards and change
control methodologies and procedures.
- Maintain technical currency in areas of responsibility.
Evaluate current and alternative approaches within areas of
technical responsibility and make recommendations based on
assessment of value to the organization. Maintain a thorough
knowledge of business operations.
- Support the infrastructure of the trademarked intern
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Typically requires 5 years of experience in database
development, application development, project management,
information systems, or leadership.
- Experience with applications, database management, and systems
integration and 2 years of experience with business intelligence
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL, server development,
and database management. Familiarity with previous versions of
Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint troubleshooting and
- Expertise in project planning and management.
- Demonstrated experience in development tools such as .NET,
- Knowledge in networking fundamentals and database normalization
concepts. Demonstrated experience in application development, data
modeling, and data requirements analysis.
- Ability to capture and read system diagnostic information to
diagnose and resolve performance issues.
- Demonstrated experience in database architecture and
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and deploy backup and
- Software Development Lifecycle SDLC
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
- Computer Science fundamentals in problem solving, and
- Proficiency in a general purpose, modern programming language
such as JavaDatabase maintenance, metric development
- Application coding and development
- Internal benchmarking, normalization factors development
- Data analytics
- Customer relations
- Technical documentation standards
- Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job.
Keywords: The Judge Group, Downers Grove , Senior Business Intelligence Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!