Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: February 22, 2021
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our
IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology
solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for
our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do
everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and
in health--. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose
through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference,
and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing,
and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more
programming languages; knowing one or more development
methodologies / delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of Information Technology OR
Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 years
Information technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology
- Possess ability to sit and perform computer entry for entire work
shift, as required.
- Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities,
and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as
- Experience in developing custom code for salesforce.com
- Experience in creating proof of concepts that require Salesforce
configurations, Visualforce, APEX classes and methods, and
- Experience in Apex, Visualforce, jQuery.
- Experience in various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK,
and Streaming API.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration and
technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and
potential system implications related to ongoing releases entity
and data mapping for data integration and migration.
- Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several
large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access,
sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and
fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules,
page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations.
- Experience/Knowledge in application / product feature design.
- Experience/Knowledge in web technologies
- Experience in application configuration.
- Rapid prototyping.
- SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- System performance management.
- Systems change / configuration management.
- Business requirements management.
- Problem solving /analytical thinking.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to execute.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information
- Ensure the adherence to Salesforce leading practices for
configuration and custom development and deployment: experience
with CICD procedures and Copado preferred
- Design technical architecture solutions that may span multiple
platforms and include integration and authentication across
systems; MuleSoft experience preferred
- Manage Salesforce best practices development lifecycle to ensure
the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for
performance and built to scale;
- Expertise with Salesforce technologies, Service, Sales Cloud,
Java, relational databases, SQL, ETL tools, etc.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer
1 or 2, (a must) App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator,
Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
- Development Experience on Lightning Platform (LWC framework)
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing
equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and
applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative
Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free
and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background
investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location IL - Downers Grove, OK - Tulsa, TX - El Paso, TX - Austin,
TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago, TX - Houston, IL - Naperville, NM -
AlbuquerquePandoLogic.Category: Technology, Keywords: Web
Keywords: HCSC, Downers Grove , Sr Developer-Salesforce, IT / Software / Systems , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!