Title: Senior Solution Analyst
Company: SmartSource, Inc
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Employment: 3-6 month Contract (full time)
Our Customer is seeking to add a Senior Solution Analyst
Looking for a Senior Solutions Analyst to implement, configure and
troubleshoot VOIP/UCCE solutions. The ideal candidate will be
self-motivated with the ability to perform autonomously. This
individual must be a "doer" who can drive a project to successful
completion. Must have strong implementation and troubleshooting
abilities with exceptional customer relation skills.
- Must have hands on experience in Cisco Unified Contact Center
Enterprise (UCCE)/ICM /CVP
- Must be strong in configuring ICM scripts
- Experience in configuring ICM PGs and CTI components used in a
- Create weekly departmental status reports
- Experience in creating and monitoring call routing scripts using
the ICM Script Editor utility.
- Good hands-on experience in UCCE/ICM troubleshooting
- Set up sites in Cisco Call Manager per customer requirements.
- Set up sites in Cisco Unity per customer requirements.
- Maintenance in Call Manager and Unity.
- Troubleshooting of network problems as they occur as well as
implementing corrective action to resolve problems.
- Support multiple customers VoIP installations.
- Upgrade existing installations of Call Manager
- Cisco IP-IVR configuration/scripting
- Basic Contact Agent setup/phones, profiles.
- Performed VoIP assessments following Cisco best practices
- Basic knowledge of Contact center routing.
- Have the ability to demonstrate Life- Cycle- Development
strengths as well as in depth IP telecommunications skills set
supported by industry certifications or equivalent
- Must be currently working in a similar position
Send resume and hourly rates to