Recruitment Marketing and Talent Brand Lead
Company: Dover Corporation
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Purpose:As the 'Employer Branding and Marketing Lead' reporting
to the Sr. Director of Global Talent Acquisition COE, you will be
partnering with a team of Recruiters based in the U.S. and Europe
on improving and building the Employer Brand for Dover and our
operating companies employer brands and branding channels resulting
in attracting and engaging the best suitable talent. This is a
hybrid and individual contributor role.Responsibilities:
- Serves as the talent acquisition specialist focused on talent
attraction, employer branding, and candidate engagement.
- Oversees all employer branding channels, including but not
limited to the careers website, LinkedIn pages, Glassdoor, Indeed,
and local job boards in different countries.
- Plans, establishes, and oversees Dover's employment branding
social media presence in collaboration with our Corporate
Communications and the individual Operating Company ("OpCo")
- Partners with Corporate Communications and HRIS on overseeing
career website content and helping with design, publishing content,
- Serves as the digital marketing and paid media subject matter
expert for employer branding initiatives.
- Builds and executes on digital, social, search, email and event
marketing and advertising strategies to create awareness of our
employer brand and to help generate talent pipelines for key talent
- Develops internal employee-related campaigns materials and
content for events related to talent acquisition
- Researches and designs best practice Employer Branding metrics
and measure key data points.
- Continuously optimizes any campaigns through better targeting,
spend, content, logistics, tactics, engagement, follow-through,
- Evaluates and reports metrics to map overall success on organic
and paid campaigns and maximize ROI of marketing activations by
continuously evaluating metrics and providing insight-based
- Liaise with corporate communication and subsidiary
communication teams on content planning and educate the Talent
Acquisition team on the company's brand and voice. This includes
the rollout of new branding materials and develop training and
marketing toolkits that drive adoption and activation by
- Creates promotional recruitment branding assets from scratch,
which may include LinkedIn and Glassdoor banners, Email Signatures,
promotional graphics, gifs, etc. to support talent attraction and
- Drives global and local recruiting campaigns for niche roles,
including creating the content for these campaigns.
- Maintains/optimizes Dover and affiliate company pages to
improve candidate experience and development of talent
- Interacts regularly with the recruiters and analyzes the needs
of the business in order to prioritize and market roles
- Strategize and executive digital campaigns from start to
finish.Required and Preferred Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in supporting
recruiting and/or marketing/brand roles
- Proven experience with advertising on social media platforms
(Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting and/or marketing with the
ability to sell a company as an "employer of choice" to passive
- Prior experience with digital online marketing, including job
boards, pay-per-click (PPC) and social media.
- Experience using insights, behavioral data, and campaign
performance data to understand candidate or marketing performance
data to inform strategic plans and priorities.
- Basic experience in video editing software, digital media tools
is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of social media and employer branding
- Experience in establishing creative recruiting campaign under
- Leverage data to story tell and demonstrate value to the
- Professional experience, ideally in Recruitment Marketing,
Brand, Marketing agency, and/or Recruitment Marketing agency,
- Experience building, optimizing, and scaling marketing
campaigns that improve talent acquisition, conversion, and
engagement using data-driven strategies.
- Solid experience with SEO, websites, social media design
principles and best practices, to ensure content is found.
- Experience building programs with diversity, equity, and
inclusion focus geared towards underrepresented communities.
- Experience with recruitment marketing software and talent
management software (AI, CRM, Text, etc.)Key Priorities:
- Develop a Dover Employment Value Proposition multi-year journey
- Design framework to optimize social media presence, increase
engaged followers, and communicate employment brand to target
- Complete development of OpCo Playbooks and establish standard
scripts for candidate engagement.
- Analyzes the current global and local employer branding
platforms Dover and the individual Operating Companies are using to
identify best practices, gaps, and future investment
- Builds a business case for further investment in the Employment
Branding and Technology space.
- Establish a Dover employer brand sentimental baseline supported
by vendor and previous internal survey analytics.
- Build key partnerships with team members from Talent
Acquisition, Communications, Marketing, Diversity & Inclusion,
Social Responsibility, Benefits, Workforce Analytics, Talent
- Learn the businesses and culture.About: Dover is a diversified
global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of
approximately $8 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and
components, consumable supplies, aftermarket parts, software and
digital solutions, and support services through five operating
segments: Engineered Products, Clean Energy & Fueling, Imaging &
Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Climate &
Sustainability Technologies. Dover combines global scale with
operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for
our entrepreneurial approach for over 65 years, our team of over
25,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with
customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers
Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under
"DOV." Additional information is available at
dovercorporation.com.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic
information, or any other factors prohibited by law.Please note: we
are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfer now or at any
point in the future for this position.Job: 45172
Keywords: Dover Corporation, Downers Grove , Recruitment Marketing and Talent Brand Lead, Human Resources , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!