Project Specialist - Customer Service
Company: PLZ Aeroscience
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 27, 2023
PLZ Corp is the North American leader in specialty aerosol and
liquid product manufacturing. The PLZ family of companies
specializes in the development, manufacturing, packaging, and
distribution of a comprehensive line of contract fill, branded and
private-label products. We formulate, blend, fill and package more
than 2,500 branded and private label products includingcleaners and
polishers,industrial solvents,lubricants and
degreasers,adhesives,sanitary supply disinfectants,insecticides,air
fresheners, andpersonal care productsfor home and industrial
use.For more information, go to www.plzcareers.com or
The Project Specialist will manage, prepare and maintain accurate
Customer Service Documentation including customer questionnaires,
work instructions, tax certificates, and standard operating
procedures. This role will need to support Customer Service needs
related all customer documents.
The position interacts with customers to provide status on customer
inquiries and manages the information flow with internal
departments This position requires an ability to maintain organized
documents, respond to complicated exchanges as well as adapt to
supply challenges, demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
and solve problems.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Labeling, sorting, and categorizing documents for ease of
- Working with Customer Service Directors to ensure consistency
of documentation practice across the organization
- Shepherd complex customer inquiries through internal
departments and track until completion
- Research customer or system documentation to identify
discrepancies and follow-up with appropriate team members and
departments to achieve resolution
- Create or modify customer or internal documents as appropriate
in coordination with Customer Service Directors.
- Audit and reconciliation of orders per SOP's
- Develop tools and process to track status and progress of
complex customer questionnaires
- Ability to provide proactive and consultative customer service
that aligns with our strategy
- Assist with special projects when necessary including
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in a
- SAP experience required
- Experience with CRM (Dynamics, Salesforce) a plus
- SharePoint, Smart sheet experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Windows, Excel, Outlook and
other MS Office applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- 2-5 years working with document control
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $60,000 / year.
The hiring base salary range above represents what PLZ reasonably
expects to pay for this position as of the date of this posting.
Actual salaries will vary within the range, and in some
circumstances may be above or below the range, based on various
factors including but not limited to a candidate's relevant skills,
experience, education and training, and location, as well as the
job scope and complexity, responsibilities, and regular and/or
necessary travel required for the position, which may change
depending on the candidate pool.PLZ reserves the right to modify
this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: PLZ Aeroscience, Downers Grove , Project Specialist - Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!