Company: Lacey Creek Supportive Living
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Diversity Statement: Intentionally co-creating a culture of
belonging and equity.
The Housekeeper shall keep all areas of the facility neat, clean
and in a sanitary condition. The Housekeeper should be familiar
with the concept of assisted living and relate well with residents
and staff of the community.
The duties of the Housekeeper include, but are not limited to, the
- Able to sweep, mop, and polish floors; vacuum carpets; clean
restrooms; wash windows and walls; move and arrange furniture and
equipment; pick up outside refuse
- Dress in appropriate uniform and be at appointed workstation
promptly when the shift starts and work consistently until the
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions
- Demonstrate ability to clean and sanitize areas of
responsibility consistent with facility policy and procedure
- Attend all facility and department in-service training
- Work in cooperation with all other employees of the facility to
maintain a clean and sanitary environment for both residents and
A high school diploma is desirable, but not mandatory. A good
working knowledge (reading and speaking) of the English language is
mandatory. Housekeeping experience is preferable, but not
essential. Must meet health assessment requirements and be able to
perform each of the essential position functions.
Keywords: Lacey Creek Supportive Living, Downers Grove , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!