Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Company: Sevan Multi-Site Solutions
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Sevan is looking to add a Recruiter to our growing team! This
position is responsible for helping build incredible talent for our
rapidly growing organization. We are seeking a recruiter who
understands how to independently source quickly and creatively,
while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. Someone who
is highly responsive to our candidates as well as our hiring
managers. The Recruiter will manage open positions for experienced
and entry-level hires within a business region.
Sevan Multi-Site Solutions is recognized as an Employee-Rated Great
Place to Work - as well as ranked in Fortune - magazine, Inc. 5000
list of nation's fastest-growing private companies and Engineering
News-Record's Top 50 Program Management Firms and Top 100
Construction Management-for-Fee Firms. We earned the Gold HIRE Vets
Medallion Award, and we value diverse and inclusive hiring.
We work with leading brands like McDonald's, Walgreens, Starbucks,
and Amazon, providing the talent, technology, and trusted expertise
needed to consistently deliver excellence in multi-site
construction services and program management for projects
The Recruiter's Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but
are not limited to the following statements.
- Proactively build and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent
by leveraging multiple recruiting resources to identify and engage
candidates. Must be able to research and generate recruiting leads
for open roles.
- Manage a consistent, high-volume flow of qualified candidates
through active and passive sourcing methods.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their position
needs and job requirements in order to fill open roles in a timely
manner. Ensure goals are met.
- Recruit talent through multiple social media platforms
including LinkedIn Recruiter, and resume databases. Experience with
LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
- Participate in Campus Recruiting.
- Manage the entire recruiting process including reviewing job
requirements, posting jobs in the Applicant Tracking System and
social media platforms, identifying qualified candidates and
submitting individuals to hiring managers, scheduling interviews,
and creating offer letters.
- Assist managers in identifying new strategies and programs to
- Responsible for producing reports/metrics for Leadership
including current job activity, candidate flow and hiring
- Identify and establish relationships with recruiting sources to
meet the employment needs for the Company.
- Maintain a tracking system for all resumes and applications
that are received by the Company.
- Assist in the design of advertisements for recruiting needs.
Assist in creating and writing job ads for various media
- Follow up and debrief on any offers not accepted to continually
improve our recruiting process
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, or
related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant recruiting experience
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Strong knowledge and experience with outside recruiting
resources including LinkedIn Recruiter
- Exposure to marketing and branding strategies to aid in
recruiting additional candidates
- Corporate recruiting experience with a fast growth company,
over multi-site operations in professional services or construction
industry a plus
- Expertise in working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Strong project management and agency management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal
skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands
and to constantly re-prioritize
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in
fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest technology and tools
Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- Exemplifies and promotes our values of integrity, respect,
teamwork, excellence, and charity.
- Embrace key Sevan-wide initiatives, like Safety and
- Communicates our vision and purpose through Service, Talent,
- Serves as a role model and promotes professional behavior.
- Participates in personal career development through on-the-job
training, attends training programs and assists in the development
of interns / co-ops.
Sevan Multi-Site Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work
environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or
any other basis protected by law.
Keywords: Sevan Multi-Site Solutions, Downers Grove , Talent Acquisition Recruiter, Hospitality & Tourism , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!