Director of Business Development - K-12 Dining
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Aramark Director of Business Development - K-12 Dining in Omaha,
Nebraska - Careers at US NE 12110 EMMET ST-OMAHA Skip Branding Skip
to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Director of Business
Development - K-12 Dining Location US-NE-Omaha - US-NE-Grand Island
- US-MN-Minneapolis - US-IA-Des Moines - US-IA-Cedar Rapids -
US-WI-Milwaukee - US-IL-Chicago - US-IL-Downers Grove Posted Date 1
day ago (7/13/2021 4:09 PM) ID 343571 Category Sales Employment
Type Fulltime-Regular Overview The people of Aramark proudly serve
millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform
services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and
united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other,
our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career
should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your
professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new
challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work -
our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more
about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us
on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter . Description As Director of
Business Development (DBD) you will lead new Dining Services
business development initiatives and processes. Reporting directly
to the Senior Vice President of Sales and working closely with
other DBD's, the Partnership Development Team and the Vice
President of Growth, you will lead the business development efforts
in specific K-12 marketplace segments. This includes pipeline
build, developing overall strategy, setting annual revenue targets,
analyzing business opportunities, identifying priority prospects
and key decision makers, creating compelling presentations and
overseeing the business development proposal process working
closely with internal and external constituents.You will partner
closely with the Regional Vice Presidents and Region Functional
Support Leaders to ensure the business development strategy and
tactics align with business operational goals overall growth
success.Successful Sales Leaders in this role will have the
- Drive sales process leadership from contact through strategy,
proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for dining services
within a defined market
- Aggressively research, identify, qualify & target potential
clients & develop access strategy to initiate contact
- Develop & maintain relationships at the 'C Suite' while
understanding and communicating prospective customers' culture
- Develop and lead strategy process with regard to: Competitive
Environment, Account Sales Strategy & Development Strategy
- Identify needs and develop customer specific solutions for
- Utilize resources from across Aramark in order to design &
deliver customer desired outcomes
- Influence and develop team members without formal
- Develop relationships with intermediaries to build pipeline of
opportunities and awareness of capabilities
- Build relationships personally with prospective customers
- Provide appropriate market & competitive information.
- Bachelors Degree required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant strategic business development work
- Ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of solution-based
selling experience, preferably within the K-12 marketplace.
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new
- Ability to develop and manage pipeline of opportunities and
convert prospects to clients Success in utilizing a strategic
consultative selling approach to driving new business.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue
- Ability to qualify accounts and move them into the sales
pipeline as true prospects while focusing on the opportunities that
have the most strategic and financial impact for the company.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus
on building trust and meaningful relationships with senior level
- Success in building alliances and influencing key decision
makers (at all levels) within the client organization and
developing trust-based relationships with key internal constituents
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams during the
sales process in order to create compelling solutions for
- Proven financial acumen and understanding of how to structure
complex financial proposals including top- and bottom-line revenue,
AOI, ROIC and IRR calculations.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in solving strategic and
operational business problems. -
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications is
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Effectively use deliberate influence strategies to impact,
shape, or re-direct the behaviors of others, without formal
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation
skills, and computer skills.
- Possess a genuine desire and ability to discover the changing
needs of clients and respond accordingly with solutions that target
- True understanding of Strategic Selling (Miller Heiman
- Successfully building alliances and influencing key decisions
makers (of all levels).
- Strategic sales planning and methodologies.
- Competitive drive and determination with focus on results
- Researching and obtaining market awareness of industry and
- Financial and technical acumen in understanding needs and
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Developing and executing sales processes through
indirect/direct influence. Apply Apply for this job online Apply
Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair
Your privacy is our top priority throughout the hiring process. Be
aware of scammers fraudulently posing as Aramark trying to obtain
your personal information. At Aramark, we will never ask for
confidential or sensitive personal information such as bank account
or social security numbers at any point prior to you accepting an
offer with Aramark. If you have any concerns about information
requests that you receive from Aramark, you should reach out to
your Aramark hiring manager or recruiter. Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Aramark, Downers Grove , Director of Business Development - K-12 Dining, Hospitality & Tourism , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!